Street Artists Turn Utrecht Apartment Building Into a Giant Bookcase Featuring Residents’ Favorite Books
Talented Dutch street artists Jan Is De Man and Deef Feed were given permission by the owner of an apartment building in Utrecht to create a large mural on the side.
Upon arriving at the idea of turning the building into a giant bookcase, the artists asked the building’s residents to give them the title to their favorite book so they could include it in the mural. Also included in the mural is a small black book on the left hand side of the bottom shelf that features a small, but distinctive Playboy bunny logo on the spine.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What a Dick: The Porniest Grave in Paris’s Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Teacher Shares Photos Of A Backpack A Father Made For His Son Because He Wanted To Save Money
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Photographer Angelica Dass Matches Skin Tones with Pantone Colors
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome