Street Artists Turn Utrecht Apartment Building Into a Giant Bookcase Featuring Residents’ Favorite Books
Talented Dutch street artists Jan Is De Man and Deef Feed were given permission by the owner of an apartment building in Utrecht to create a large mural on the side.
Upon arriving at the idea of turning the building into a giant bookcase, the artists asked the building’s residents to give them the title to their favorite book so they could include it in the mural. Also included in the mural is a small black book on the left hand side of the bottom shelf that features a small, but distinctive Playboy bunny logo on the spine.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of Legendary Soviet Female Snipers From WWII, Including One Dubbed ‘Lady Death’ Who Killed 309 Nazis
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Thai Woman Cosplays As Zombie To Sell Dead People’s Clothes Online
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers