Australian Traveller Captures Moment He Was Photobombed By Humpback Whale
Will Rosner and a playful humpback whale pose for a selfie. This man is certainly knows how to enjoy life travelling the South Pacific and posing for selfies with a whale.
Australian carpenter Will Rosner from Sydney, Australia, has been travelling the world for the past 18 months but nothing could have prepared him for this incredible postcard moment. Swimming in the pristine waters of the Tonga in the Pacific Ocean Will was lucky enough to have the chance to swim with an entire pod of humpback whales.
More info: Will Rosner
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- This Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos, and Then They Went Viral
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- A Couple that Recreated Scenes from “101 Dalmatians”
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- A Guy Re-made Photos of His Deceased Wife with His Daughter
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland