Australian Traveller Captures Moment He Was Photobombed By Humpback Whale
Will Rosner and a playful humpback whale pose for a selfie. This man is certainly knows how to enjoy life travelling the South Pacific and posing for selfies with a whale.
Australian carpenter Will Rosner from Sydney, Australia, has been travelling the world for the past 18 months but nothing could have prepared him for this incredible postcard moment. Swimming in the pristine waters of the Tonga in the Pacific Ocean Will was lucky enough to have the chance to swim with an entire pod of humpback whales.
More info: Will Rosner
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- Photographer Ask Strangers To Reveal Their Deepest Regrets In Life
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- 30 Artists’ Tributes To The Iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- An Instagram Account Dedicated To Learning Basic French Through Beautiful Typography
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos