Australian Traveller Captures Moment He Was Photobombed By Humpback Whale
Will Rosner and a playful humpback whale pose for a selfie. This man is certainly knows how to enjoy life travelling the South Pacific and posing for selfies with a whale.
Australian carpenter Will Rosner from Sydney, Australia, has been travelling the world for the past 18 months but nothing could have prepared him for this incredible postcard moment. Swimming in the pristine waters of the Tonga in the Pacific Ocean Will was lucky enough to have the chance to swim with an entire pod of humpback whales.
More info: Will Rosner
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers