Australian Traveller Captures Moment He Was Photobombed By Humpback Whale
Will Rosner and a playful humpback whale pose for a selfie. This man is certainly knows how to enjoy life travelling the South Pacific and posing for selfies with a whale.
Australian carpenter Will Rosner from Sydney, Australia, has been travelling the world for the past 18 months but nothing could have prepared him for this incredible postcard moment. Swimming in the pristine waters of the Tonga in the Pacific Ocean Will was lucky enough to have the chance to swim with an entire pod of humpback whales.
More info: Will Rosner
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- This Retired Cabinet Maker Goes Viral For Making Broken And Weird Furniture That Belongs In Disney Movies
- The Superb Bizarre AR Artworks By Nikita Replyanski, A Technological Artist And Cyber Fashion Designer
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- The Everyday Struggles Of All Plus-Size Women Depicted By The Artist Gabriele Pennacchioli
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop