Australian Traveller Captures Moment He Was Photobombed By Humpback Whale
Will Rosner and a playful humpback whale pose for a selfie. This man is certainly knows how to enjoy life travelling the South Pacific and posing for selfies with a whale.
Australian carpenter Will Rosner from Sydney, Australia, has been travelling the world for the past 18 months but nothing could have prepared him for this incredible postcard moment. Swimming in the pristine waters of the Tonga in the Pacific Ocean Will was lucky enough to have the chance to swim with an entire pod of humpback whales.
More info: Will Rosner
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- Lexus UX Crossover Gets Tyre Inspired By Nike Air Force 1 Shoes