Be The Envy Of Baggage Claim With This Hilarious Custom Selfie Cover
You’ve tied on a little piece of coloured ribbon and you’ve spent a load of money on that mad clingfilm machine… only to discover that everyone else has done exactly the same thing.
Prevent ‘Baggage Reclaim’ drama and make sure your bag stands out from the crowd by slipping it snuggly inside a Head Case. After all, nothing says “that’s my luggage!” quite like a giant version of your own face, smiling back at you as it shudders round the conveyor belt.
Head Cases are made from durable polyester spandex so they stretch to comfortably fit over your bag, while a series of well-placed openings ensure that all of your handles remain fully accessible. Simply upload a high-quality photo of your face (or a pal’s) and we’ll print it on both sides of this striking personalised case cover.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Onur Alagöz
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Catzillas: Giant Cats In Urban Landscapes
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- NSFW Outrageous Pop Culture Graphic Designs That Will Undoubtedly Amuse You
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- Rare And Amazing Photographs From The First Australasian Antarctic Expedition Between 1911-14
- Japanese Engineer’s Giant Robot Dream
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Catipilla – A Cat Climbing Frame Designed For Cats
- Taking A Walk And Taking Pictures In 1980s New York – Robert Herman’s Vibrant Kodachrome Street Photography Of NYC
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
- Vivian Maier: Lost Photographs Of 1950s New York