Be The Envy Of Baggage Claim With This Hilarious Custom Selfie Cover
You’ve tied on a little piece of coloured ribbon and you’ve spent a load of money on that mad clingfilm machine… only to discover that everyone else has done exactly the same thing.
Prevent ‘Baggage Reclaim’ drama and make sure your bag stands out from the crowd by slipping it snuggly inside a Head Case. After all, nothing says “that’s my luggage!” quite like a giant version of your own face, smiling back at you as it shudders round the conveyor belt.
Head Cases are made from durable polyester spandex so they stretch to comfortably fit over your bag, while a series of well-placed openings ensure that all of your handles remain fully accessible. Simply upload a high-quality photo of your face (or a pal’s) and we’ll print it on both sides of this striking personalised case cover.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s