Why Did A Brazilian Millionaire Winch A Formula 1 Car Up The Side Of An Apartment Block?
Yep, you read that right! An anonymous Brazilian is a huge Ayrton Senna fan, and he managed to get hold of Senna’s 1985 Lotus 97T Formula 1 car. But where do you keep such a car if you live in an apartment? Er… in your apartment obviously!
Why the ceiling? Well apart from the obvious space issue we can only presume it’s a homage to the Lotus Team’s ‘ground effect’ cars. Lotus were among the most technologically advanced cars of their time, and team boss Colin Chapman understood the dark art of aerodynamics more than anyone else. He created the ground effect cars which created so much downforce that at anything over 160mph they could theoretically drive upside down in a tunnel without falling off!
It allowed such high cornering speeds that it became dangerous, and after a number of high-profile incidents the technology was banned from in the mid 80s.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Artist Hilariously Trolls Celebrities With His Ridiculous Fan Art
- Artist Jim ‘ll Paint It Makes Crazy Pictures On Request Using Microsoft Paint
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Onur Alagöz
- Haunting Photos That Will Fill Your Dreams For Days
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- Catzillas: Giant Cats In Urban Landscapes
- Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- NSFW Outrageous Pop Culture Graphic Designs That Will Undoubtedly Amuse You
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- From Game Of Thrones To Harry Potter: Film And TV Library Designs Give Fans Insight Into Iconic Scene
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!