People Went Crazy Taking Selfies In This Mirrored Beach Hut
This cool idea by ECE Architecture produced remarkable results in Worthing, UK, when its creators took it to the shore to beautify the space and bring fresh fun for the beach visitors. Thanks to its reflective surface the mirrored beach hut is an ideal space for taking selfies against the background encompassing views of the sea and the surrounding mountains.
The unusual twist of the hut was met by an amazing response from the public. Luckily, there is an idea in creation that includes making this cool installation a permanent one. Then, all of us will have time to head on in Worthing and take a mirror selfie ourselves.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- This Woman Makes Unique Snow Sculptures on Park Trees