People Went Crazy Taking Selfies In This Mirrored Beach Hut
This cool idea by ECE Architecture produced remarkable results in Worthing, UK, when its creators took it to the shore to beautify the space and bring fresh fun for the beach visitors. Thanks to its reflective surface the mirrored beach hut is an ideal space for taking selfies against the background encompassing views of the sea and the surrounding mountains.
The unusual twist of the hut was met by an amazing response from the public. Luckily, there is an idea in creation that includes making this cool installation a permanent one. Then, all of us will have time to head on in Worthing and take a mirror selfie ourselves.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- 6 Feet Covers: Duo Artists Re-Designed Iconic Album Covers To Promote Social Distancing
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside