People Went Crazy Taking Selfies In This Mirrored Beach Hut
This cool idea by ECE Architecture produced remarkable results in Worthing, UK, when its creators took it to the shore to beautify the space and bring fresh fun for the beach visitors. Thanks to its reflective surface the mirrored beach hut is an ideal space for taking selfies against the background encompassing views of the sea and the surrounding mountains.
The unusual twist of the hut was met by an amazing response from the public. Luckily, there is an idea in creation that includes making this cool installation a permanent one. Then, all of us will have time to head on in Worthing and take a mirror selfie ourselves.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers