People Went Crazy Taking Selfies In This Mirrored Beach Hut
This cool idea by ECE Architecture produced remarkable results in Worthing, UK, when its creators took it to the shore to beautify the space and bring fresh fun for the beach visitors. Thanks to its reflective surface the mirrored beach hut is an ideal space for taking selfies against the background encompassing views of the sea and the surrounding mountains.
The unusual twist of the hut was met by an amazing response from the public. Luckily, there is an idea in creation that includes making this cool installation a permanent one. Then, all of us will have time to head on in Worthing and take a mirror selfie ourselves.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Royal Society Of Biology Photographer Of The Year 2019: The Shortlist
- Artist Recreates His Own Childhood Drawings 20+ Years Later
- The Winning Photos From The CIWEM Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2019, An International Showcase For The Very Best In Environmental Photography
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- The Winning Photos From The UK’s Best Sea View Photography Competition 2019
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko