Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
People generally avoid going into public toilets, unless they absolutely have to. Most of them are dirty, uninviting places, but that’s definitely not the case with this recently opened five-star public restroom in Chongqing, China.
Public toilets are hardly-ever news-worthy topics, but after seeing photos of this new five-star facility in the Bishan district of Chongqing, I decided it was too cool not to share. The 150-square-meter restroom not only features an elegant interior design and quality materials like marble floors, granite imitation walls, lacquered wood doors and urinal separators, and even chandeliers, but also a central heating system and 24-hour air-conditioning that keep the place at a constant 26 degrees Celsius all year round.
The most impressive feature of this classy public toilet is the glass wall that allows urinal users to admire the green park outside while they do their business. The glass is only transparent from the inside, acting as a mirror from the outside. Apart from providing a lovely view, this solution also increases natural lighting inside the toilet during the day, allowing authorities to save money on electricity.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh