Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
People generally avoid going into public toilets, unless they absolutely have to. Most of them are dirty, uninviting places, but that’s definitely not the case with this recently opened five-star public restroom in Chongqing, China.
Public toilets are hardly-ever news-worthy topics, but after seeing photos of this new five-star facility in the Bishan district of Chongqing, I decided it was too cool not to share. The 150-square-meter restroom not only features an elegant interior design and quality materials like marble floors, granite imitation walls, lacquered wood doors and urinal separators, and even chandeliers, but also a central heating system and 24-hour air-conditioning that keep the place at a constant 26 degrees Celsius all year round.
The most impressive feature of this classy public toilet is the glass wall that allows urinal users to admire the green park outside while they do their business. The glass is only transparent from the inside, acting as a mirror from the outside. Apart from providing a lovely view, this solution also increases natural lighting inside the toilet during the day, allowing authorities to save money on electricity.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Berlin Love”: Minimalist Architecture in Surreal Photography By Simone Hutsch
- Hilarious Comics With Unexpectedly Dark Endings By ‘Perry Bible Fellowship’
- Holi – A Kolkata Experience: Colorful Photo Series By Shubhayu Dasgupta
- “See The Extraordinary And Make It Still More Extraordinary”: Contemporary Art Paintings By Stanislav Plutenko
- “Life is Good”: Sensual Close-Up Photography by Alisa Karin
- The Original and Outrageous 1979 Cocaine Calendar
- Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- “Iconic Covers”: Russian Designer Represents Famous Album Covers as Icons
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation