Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
People generally avoid going into public toilets, unless they absolutely have to. Most of them are dirty, uninviting places, but that’s definitely not the case with this recently opened five-star public restroom in Chongqing, China.
Public toilets are hardly-ever news-worthy topics, but after seeing photos of this new five-star facility in the Bishan district of Chongqing, I decided it was too cool not to share. The 150-square-meter restroom not only features an elegant interior design and quality materials like marble floors, granite imitation walls, lacquered wood doors and urinal separators, and even chandeliers, but also a central heating system and 24-hour air-conditioning that keep the place at a constant 26 degrees Celsius all year round.
The most impressive feature of this classy public toilet is the glass wall that allows urinal users to admire the green park outside while they do their business. The glass is only transparent from the inside, acting as a mirror from the outside. Apart from providing a lovely view, this solution also increases natural lighting inside the toilet during the day, allowing authorities to save money on electricity.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “The Agony & The Ecstasy”: Wild Photos Of Young Lovers Getting Off With One Another In The 1990s
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- 2019 Australian Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Winners
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- “The Cat Whisperer”: Walter Chandoha, The Photographer Who Popularized Cat Pictures