Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
People generally avoid going into public toilets, unless they absolutely have to. Most of them are dirty, uninviting places, but that’s definitely not the case with this recently opened five-star public restroom in Chongqing, China.
Public toilets are hardly-ever news-worthy topics, but after seeing photos of this new five-star facility in the Bishan district of Chongqing, I decided it was too cool not to share. The 150-square-meter restroom not only features an elegant interior design and quality materials like marble floors, granite imitation walls, lacquered wood doors and urinal separators, and even chandeliers, but also a central heating system and 24-hour air-conditioning that keep the place at a constant 26 degrees Celsius all year round.
The most impressive feature of this classy public toilet is the glass wall that allows urinal users to admire the green park outside while they do their business. The glass is only transparent from the inside, acting as a mirror from the outside. Apart from providing a lovely view, this solution also increases natural lighting inside the toilet during the day, allowing authorities to save money on electricity.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Famous People And World Leaders Reimagined As Hipsters By Amit Shimoni
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- You May Chill In This Sunken 200 Year-Old Swedish Cabin Hidden Deep In A Forest
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats