Europe’s First Beer Fountain Opens In Slovenia
Hundreds of beer lovers gathered in Slovenia recently to witness the unveiling of “Europe’s first beer fountain.” Six euros will get you a special glass that comes with a microchip that allows people to drink a limited amount of beer five times from one of the five different taps on hand.
“Our goal is not to allow people to get drunk here.We want to promote the consumption of beer culture “, – said Mayor Janko Kos.
According to officials, a similar attraction to attract more tourists to the city.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Dark Humor Art Animations by Kajetan Obarski
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- 120 Absurd Comics By Joseph Nowak
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020