Europe’s First Beer Fountain Opens In Slovenia
Hundreds of beer lovers gathered in Slovenia recently to witness the unveiling of “Europe’s first beer fountain.” Six euros will get you a special glass that comes with a microchip that allows people to drink a limited amount of beer five times from one of the five different taps on hand.
“Our goal is not to allow people to get drunk here.We want to promote the consumption of beer culture “, – said Mayor Janko Kos.
According to officials, a similar attraction to attract more tourists to the city.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
- This Man Spent 25 Years To Create The ”World Map” On The Banks Of Lake Klejtrup, Denmark
- Haunting Photographs Of The Hell Of Serra Pelada Mines In The 1980s
- Feeding Polar Bears From A Tank, 1950