Europe’s First Beer Fountain Opens In Slovenia
Hundreds of beer lovers gathered in Slovenia recently to witness the unveiling of “Europe’s first beer fountain.” Six euros will get you a special glass that comes with a microchip that allows people to drink a limited amount of beer five times from one of the five different taps on hand.
“Our goal is not to allow people to get drunk here.We want to promote the consumption of beer culture “, – said Mayor Janko Kos.
According to officials, a similar attraction to attract more tourists to the city.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- “Natural Beauty” Photo Series Challenges Restricting Female Body Hair Standards
- A Photographer Combines Portraits Of Family Members To Prove How Amazing Our Genes Are
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
- This Is How Soviets Imagined 21st Century Will Look Like: The Soviet Eera Sci-Fi Mag That Wanted To Predict The Future
- Clever Minibikes Built Out of Welded Fenders From Vintage Volkswagen Beetles
- Photographer Jonny Joo Captures Eerie Images Of Abandoned Buildings
- Realistic And Scary 3D Versions Of Childhood Movie Characters And Various Objects By Brazilian Artist
- Craftsman Makes An Incredible Stained Glass Octopus Chandeliers