Europe’s First Beer Fountain Opens In Slovenia
Hundreds of beer lovers gathered in Slovenia recently to witness the unveiling of “Europe’s first beer fountain.” Six euros will get you a special glass that comes with a microchip that allows people to drink a limited amount of beer five times from one of the five different taps on hand.
“Our goal is not to allow people to get drunk here.We want to promote the consumption of beer culture “, – said Mayor Janko Kos.
According to officials, a similar attraction to attract more tourists to the city.
- Google Street Images And Street View Scenes From Slavic Countries
- Oh Good, Tide’s New Packaging Looks Exactly Like Boxed Wine
- These Stunning Photographs Of The Mongolian Eagle Keepers Show The Incredible Bond Between Man And Bird
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- The World’s Greatest Gallery Of Seductive Carrots
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- Stunning Winning Panoramic Photography From The 2018 Epson Panoramic Awards
- Artist Imagines What Russian Skies Would Look If They Were In 8-Bit
- A Restored Chevrolet Impala In Moscow, Russia