This Starry LED Scarf Will Light Up The Universe Around You
There’s less than a week before Christmas, but we bet there’s plenty of you out there who still haven’t done their Christmas shopping. Stuck wondering what to buy for your brother, sister, friend or partner? How about one of these awesome LED Illumiscarves!
It’ll keep them super warm this winter, but that’s not all. The scarf contains a star atlas print that reveals the constellation when it lights up in the dark! Each scarf is 72 inches long and comes with two small removable batteries that can power the LEDs for hours.
The lights don’t create any heat, but if the fleece material doesn’t keep them warm then we’re sure they’ll be glowing from all of the attention they receive.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- Remains Of An Older More Advanced Civilization Has Been Found In Russia