This Starry LED Scarf Will Light Up The Universe Around You
There’s less than a week before Christmas, but we bet there’s plenty of you out there who still haven’t done their Christmas shopping. Stuck wondering what to buy for your brother, sister, friend or partner? How about one of these awesome LED Illumiscarves!
It’ll keep them super warm this winter, but that’s not all. The scarf contains a star atlas print that reveals the constellation when it lights up in the dark! Each scarf is 72 inches long and comes with two small removable batteries that can power the LEDs for hours.
The lights don’t create any heat, but if the fleece material doesn’t keep them warm then we’re sure they’ll be glowing from all of the attention they receive.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Japanese Artist Creates the Most Amazing Wood Sculptures You’ll Ever See
- 10 Famous Movie Titles Written Using Negative Space
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s