This Starry LED Scarf Will Light Up The Universe Around You
There’s less than a week before Christmas, but we bet there’s plenty of you out there who still haven’t done their Christmas shopping. Stuck wondering what to buy for your brother, sister, friend or partner? How about one of these awesome LED Illumiscarves!
It’ll keep them super warm this winter, but that’s not all. The scarf contains a star atlas print that reveals the constellation when it lights up in the dark! Each scarf is 72 inches long and comes with two small removable batteries that can power the LEDs for hours.
The lights don’t create any heat, but if the fleece material doesn’t keep them warm then we’re sure they’ll be glowing from all of the attention they receive.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic