This Starry LED Scarf Will Light Up The Universe Around You
There’s less than a week before Christmas, but we bet there’s plenty of you out there who still haven’t done their Christmas shopping. Stuck wondering what to buy for your brother, sister, friend or partner? How about one of these awesome LED Illumiscarves!
It’ll keep them super warm this winter, but that’s not all. The scarf contains a star atlas print that reveals the constellation when it lights up in the dark! Each scarf is 72 inches long and comes with two small removable batteries that can power the LEDs for hours.
The lights don’t create any heat, but if the fleece material doesn’t keep them warm then we’re sure they’ll be glowing from all of the attention they receive.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork