Where’s Waldo Coronavirus Edition Is Here And It’s A Tad Easier To Spot Waldo Than Usual
The famous “Where’s Waldo?” puzzle has left so many people with sore brains after scanning for Waldo for hours, if not days, since 1987.
With the coronavirus pandemic changing the ways we used to live, Waldo is no exception. Inspired by Martin-Handford‘s iconic hero, the artists Pedro Mezzini and Clay Bennett gave Waldo quite a lone makeover. Thanks to global efforts in social distancing, for the first time ever, this boy is one heck of an easy target. Sorry to interrupt your stroll in the park, Waldo, but shouldn’t you be staying at home?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now