Where’s Waldo Coronavirus Edition Is Here And It’s A Tad Easier To Spot Waldo Than Usual
The famous “Where’s Waldo?” puzzle has left so many people with sore brains after scanning for Waldo for hours, if not days, since 1987.
With the coronavirus pandemic changing the ways we used to live, Waldo is no exception. Inspired by Martin-Handford‘s iconic hero, the artists Pedro Mezzini and Clay Bennett gave Waldo quite a lone makeover. Thanks to global efforts in social distancing, for the first time ever, this boy is one heck of an easy target. Sorry to interrupt your stroll in the park, Waldo, but shouldn’t you be staying at home?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games