Where’s Waldo Coronavirus Edition Is Here And It’s A Tad Easier To Spot Waldo Than Usual
The famous “Where’s Waldo?” puzzle has left so many people with sore brains after scanning for Waldo for hours, if not days, since 1987.
With the coronavirus pandemic changing the ways we used to live, Waldo is no exception. Inspired by Martin-Handford‘s iconic hero, the artists Pedro Mezzini and Clay Bennett gave Waldo quite a lone makeover. Thanks to global efforts in social distancing, for the first time ever, this boy is one heck of an easy target. Sorry to interrupt your stroll in the park, Waldo, but shouldn’t you be staying at home?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Evocative Sculptures And Wearable Pieces Were Created With Ordinary Fabric
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Artist Creates Fantastic Surreal Edits Using Animals, Plants, People, And Objects