Clever ‘Lose The Waterbeard’ Campaign By John Keatley
Seattle-based advertising and editorial photographer John Keatley worked with MiiR Bottles in creating this clever Lose the Waterbeard campaign. Ian Goode of Gigantic Squid helped him make the waterbeard magic.
John Keatley writes, “As simple as a water bottle sounds, there are so many great ideas to work with because there are a lot of water bottles on the market that are difficult to use. I think this comes across pretty clear in these ads.”
In 2009, entrepreneur and outdoor adventurer, Bryan Papé wanted to create a more functional, lifestyle water bottle. A bottle that would be simple to use and could also be uniquely customized. In the process of creating MiiR, Bryan learned that nearly a billion people don’t have access to clean drinking water. Wanting to help, he incorporated an initiative called one4one, directly into the brand. One dollar of each MiiR bottle purchased provides one person with clean water for an entire year. The full $1 donation will go directly to those in need.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread