Japanese DJ Not Only Makes Music But Also Wraps Everyday Objects In Realistic-Looking Human Flesh
Japanese DJ and artist Shishido Mazafaka — aka Doooo — is sending shivers down the spine of the internet with his hyper-realistic body artwork that doubles as a coin purse.
The flesh-like pouch mimics the face and mouth of a human man, and can be pulled open or closed to reveal a small space to deposit and store coins. a video of doooo pulling the clutch ajar uncovers a shining set of super-realistic teeth hiding inside.
Made of silicon rubber, the purse has been shaped to resemble the lower half of a man’s face — complete with a five-o-clock shadow. The skin-like quality of the silicone makes the movement as you open and close the mouth seem all too realistic. But the realistic features aren’t only on the outside. The inside of the mouth has some disturbingly detailed features as well — right down to the off-white and slightly crooked appearance of the teeth and pinkish and wet coloring of the gums. The offering will truly mess with your mind — we don’t even want to imagine the nightmares it might evoke in young children.
The fleshy coin purse isn’t doooo’s first foray into fleshy functional objects. Previously, the artist covered his DJ soundboard in a material mimicking human skin, and wrapped an iPhone case and portable charger in the tissue-like substance.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- Artist Illustrates The Sad Reality Of Animal Cruelty And Shows How Factory Farming Harms Our Planet