The Only 5 Types Of Romantic Comedy Posters
Romantic comedies are (arguably) the most formulaic of all movies, and studios use that rom-com formula to make a bunch of money with very little effort. Many fans enjoy the predictable nature of rom-coms, and will actually get upset if a film strays too far from the norm, so it’s no wonder filmmakers don’t even try to do anything different with the genre. In fact, romantic comedies are kept predictable right down to their poster layouts, of which there are around five types.
1. Back to Back:
2. The Pick-Me-Up:
3. Well, Here’s Everyone!!!
4. Two Guys, One Girl:
5. Men Are Inept, and I Have to Do Everything Around Here!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Very Sharply Defined Rare White Curtain Auroras Seen Over Finland
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- The 3D Artist Inward Brings To Light Sublime Cyberpunk Worlds
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- 31 Stunning Black And White Photos Of Europe In The Fifties Through A Soldier‘s Lens
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known