The Only 5 Types Of Romantic Comedy Posters
Romantic comedies are (arguably) the most formulaic of all movies, and studios use that rom-com formula to make a bunch of money with very little effort. Many fans enjoy the predictable nature of rom-coms, and will actually get upset if a film strays too far from the norm, so it’s no wonder filmmakers don’t even try to do anything different with the genre. In fact, romantic comedies are kept predictable right down to their poster layouts, of which there are around five types.
1. Back to Back:
2. The Pick-Me-Up:
3. Well, Here’s Everyone!!!
4. Two Guys, One Girl:
5. Men Are Inept, and I Have to Do Everything Around Here!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Disney Princesses Reimagined Years Later As Queens By Daughters And Mothers
- This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
- Artist Illustrates Everyday Life To Compare Chinese And Western Culture
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets