The Only 5 Types Of Romantic Comedy Posters
Romantic comedies are (arguably) the most formulaic of all movies, and studios use that rom-com formula to make a bunch of money with very little effort. Many fans enjoy the predictable nature of rom-coms, and will actually get upset if a film strays too far from the norm, so it’s no wonder filmmakers don’t even try to do anything different with the genre. In fact, romantic comedies are kept predictable right down to their poster layouts, of which there are around five types.
1. Back to Back:
2. The Pick-Me-Up:
3. Well, Here’s Everyone!!!
4. Two Guys, One Girl:
5. Men Are Inept, and I Have to Do Everything Around Here!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- This Dude Keeps Protesting Annoying Everyday Things With Funny Signs
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- This Lithuanian Woman Has The Greatest Facebook Profile Pictures Ever
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- Man Creates “Passive-Aggressive Art Gallery” For His Roommate’s Mes
- “Lockdown Heroes”: Essential Workers Turned Into Comics Heroes