The Only 5 Types Of Romantic Comedy Posters
Romantic comedies are (arguably) the most formulaic of all movies, and studios use that rom-com formula to make a bunch of money with very little effort. Many fans enjoy the predictable nature of rom-coms, and will actually get upset if a film strays too far from the norm, so it’s no wonder filmmakers don’t even try to do anything different with the genre. In fact, romantic comedies are kept predictable right down to their poster layouts, of which there are around five types.
1. Back to Back:
2. The Pick-Me-Up:
3. Well, Here’s Everyone!!!
4. Two Guys, One Girl:
5. Men Are Inept, and I Have to Do Everything Around Here!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Back In 1980, Citröen Had A Somewhat Amusing Idea Of The Future
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Kathleen Ryan Sculptures Look Like Moldy Fruit But Are Actually Made Of Gemstones
- Surreal Family Vacation Photos That Include The Cats
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019