“Jennifer, Will You Marry Me?” A Marriage Proposal On Telephone Poles Turns Sour
A mystery woman called Jennifer has become the talk of the town in Bigola, NSW, Australia, after a series of signs appeared on telephone poles along Barrenjoey Rd, the busiest road in the area.
Her supposed lover erected five separate signs overnight on the roadside, spelling out his feelings, which started out as romantic…
…but took a sudden darker turn.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years