This Clock Has A Levitating Sphere That Tells The Time
FLYTE, the Swedish design company specializing in levitating products, has a new project in the works called STORY, a modern wood clock that makes the passage of time seem like more than just ticks coming from a clock. STORY is a time telling piece that features a levitating chrome sphere that orbits around a wooden base to tell the time, count down days, and act as a timer.
In clock mode, time is tracked like a traditional 12 hour clock by the levitating chrome sphere that makes a one full orbit per hour. An LED matrix display can also be turned on to show you the exact time whenever you need to know it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper