This Clock Has A Levitating Sphere That Tells The Time
FLYTE, the Swedish design company specializing in levitating products, has a new project in the works called STORY, a modern wood clock that makes the passage of time seem like more than just ticks coming from a clock. STORY is a time telling piece that features a levitating chrome sphere that orbits around a wooden base to tell the time, count down days, and act as a timer.
In clock mode, time is tracked like a traditional 12 hour clock by the levitating chrome sphere that makes a one full orbit per hour. An LED matrix display can also be turned on to show you the exact time whenever you need to know it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model