This Clock Has A Levitating Sphere That Tells The Time
FLYTE, the Swedish design company specializing in levitating products, has a new project in the works called STORY, a modern wood clock that makes the passage of time seem like more than just ticks coming from a clock. STORY is a time telling piece that features a levitating chrome sphere that orbits around a wooden base to tell the time, count down days, and act as a timer.
In clock mode, time is tracked like a traditional 12 hour clock by the levitating chrome sphere that makes a one full orbit per hour. An LED matrix display can also be turned on to show you the exact time whenever you need to know it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless