From Tokyo To Paris: 4 Continents, 4 Cities, 300 Objects
A city is made of many things.
When you dream of Paris you think croissants, good wine and the Moulin Rouge. When you fantasise Tokyo you visualise sushi, technology and paper lanterns. Photographic Poster Artist, Jordan Bolton based in Manchester, England, has done just that and designed for Expedia Canada, four unique posters depicting four iconic cities: San Francisco, Rio de Janeiro, Paris and Tokyo.
Through extensive research, he selected objects that represent the life, soul and heartbeat of these vibrant cities. Using white plasticine, he made miniature versions of the objects and painted each one. Placing them on coloured card, he photographed them from above.
The end result gives us four exquisite posters that are a treat for the eyes.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- Artist Imagines Spilled Coffee As Monsters