From Tokyo To Paris: 4 Continents, 4 Cities, 300 Objects
A city is made of many things.
When you dream of Paris you think croissants, good wine and the Moulin Rouge. When you fantasise Tokyo you visualise sushi, technology and paper lanterns. Photographic Poster Artist, Jordan Bolton based in Manchester, England, has done just that and designed for Expedia Canada, four unique posters depicting four iconic cities: San Francisco, Rio de Janeiro, Paris and Tokyo.
Through extensive research, he selected objects that represent the life, soul and heartbeat of these vibrant cities. Using white plasticine, he made miniature versions of the objects and painted each one. Placing them on coloured card, he photographed them from above.
The end result gives us four exquisite posters that are a treat for the eyes.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Zombie Gnomes Are A Perfect Way To Keep Everyone From Your Lawn
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- The Extremely Rare Black Leopard Confirmed In Africa For First Time In 100 Years