From Tokyo To Paris: 4 Continents, 4 Cities, 300 Objects
A city is made of many things.
When you dream of Paris you think croissants, good wine and the Moulin Rouge. When you fantasise Tokyo you visualise sushi, technology and paper lanterns. Photographic Poster Artist, Jordan Bolton based in Manchester, England, has done just that and designed for Expedia Canada, four unique posters depicting four iconic cities: San Francisco, Rio de Janeiro, Paris and Tokyo.
Through extensive research, he selected objects that represent the life, soul and heartbeat of these vibrant cities. Using white plasticine, he made miniature versions of the objects and painted each one. Placing them on coloured card, he photographed them from above.
The end result gives us four exquisite posters that are a treat for the eyes.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- 2021 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here, and This Year Contains a Puzzle