Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits
French photographer Philippe Echaroux recently decided to challenge himself in the area of shooting portraits of strangers. Instead of using high-end camera equipment, he decided to use an iPhone and light his subjects using a McDonald’s Big Mac box.
“I like to challenge myself,” Echaroux tells PetaPixel.
His lighting rig consisted of a flashlight, a drinking straw, and a Big Mac box:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- Medieval Branding: Famous Logos Recreated As Medieval Brands
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- Chun-Li, Tifa Lockhart, Blake Belladonna: Liang Xing’s Beauty Ladies
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Human Teeth Jewelry by Jana Miller
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric