Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits
French photographer Philippe Echaroux recently decided to challenge himself in the area of shooting portraits of strangers. Instead of using high-end camera equipment, he decided to use an iPhone and light his subjects using a McDonald’s Big Mac box.
“I like to challenge myself,” Echaroux tells PetaPixel.
His lighting rig consisted of a flashlight, a drinking straw, and a Big Mac box:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Chinese Man Builds 7-Story Home For Dead Brothers
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- The New Aesthetic of Graphic Design and Typography by Daan Rietbergen
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World