Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits
French photographer Philippe Echaroux recently decided to challenge himself in the area of shooting portraits of strangers. Instead of using high-end camera equipment, he decided to use an iPhone and light his subjects using a McDonald’s Big Mac box.
“I like to challenge myself,” Echaroux tells PetaPixel.
His lighting rig consisted of a flashlight, a drinking straw, and a Big Mac box:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s