This Designer Creates Stylish Looks Inspired By Cleaning Products, Foods, And Drink
We’ve been in lockdown for far too long now and any means are acceptable to fight boredom. We’ve been surrounded by the same walls and items to the point that some of us have started looking at items around us from a new perspective.
This fashion-forward Chilean designer definitely did. They say inspiration can strike at any moment and at any place, so how about while doing chores? 28-year-old Felipe Cavieres started creating outfits inspired by various household objects—from cleaning products to foods and drinks. His out-of-the-box thinking made him go viral on Instagram and people love his creative looks.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Artist Makes Streets Less Boring By Making Graffiti That Interacts With The Surroundings
- Giant Ninja Turtle Takes Over Minsk: Huge Leonardo Is Exploring the World of Soviet Architecture
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- An Artist Duo Creates Miniature Post-Apopcalyptic Sculptures
- This Artist Photoshops Old Paperback Books With Ridiculous Titles
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Incredible Typography Works of Jordan Metcalf
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s