This Designer Creates Stylish Looks Inspired By Cleaning Products, Foods, And Drink
We’ve been in lockdown for far too long now and any means are acceptable to fight boredom. We’ve been surrounded by the same walls and items to the point that some of us have started looking at items around us from a new perspective.
This fashion-forward Chilean designer definitely did. They say inspiration can strike at any moment and at any place, so how about while doing chores? 28-year-old Felipe Cavieres started creating outfits inspired by various household objects—from cleaning products to foods and drinks. His out-of-the-box thinking made him go viral on Instagram and people love his creative looks.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- 16 Moms Who’re Proud Of Their Perfect Imperfections
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky