This Designer Creates Stylish Looks Inspired By Cleaning Products, Foods, And Drink
We’ve been in lockdown for far too long now and any means are acceptable to fight boredom. We’ve been surrounded by the same walls and items to the point that some of us have started looking at items around us from a new perspective.
This fashion-forward Chilean designer definitely did. They say inspiration can strike at any moment and at any place, so how about while doing chores? 28-year-old Felipe Cavieres started creating outfits inspired by various household objects—from cleaning products to foods and drinks. His out-of-the-box thinking made him go viral on Instagram and people love his creative looks.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s