This Artist Makes Bizarre Denture-Inspired Jewelry
Feeling as though our posts lately haven’t quite been odd enough to live up to our name, we present to you the denture-inspired items and jewelry by artist who calls himself Mr. Basic.
For example, the dentures bracelet is a bracelet of teeth that you wear around your wrist as if you are collecting a tooth from the people you have murdered, and is sure to give grandma her second heart attack after you walked into her house.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021