This Artist Makes Bizarre Denture-Inspired Jewelry
Feeling as though our posts lately haven’t quite been odd enough to live up to our name, we present to you the denture-inspired items and jewelry by artist who calls himself Mr. Basic.
For example, the dentures bracelet is a bracelet of teeth that you wear around your wrist as if you are collecting a tooth from the people you have murdered, and is sure to give grandma her second heart attack after you walked into her house.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Social Distance: A Graphic Story For The Coronavirus Age By Mark Haddon
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Vivian Maier: Lost Photographs Of 1950s New York
- These Beautiful Yet Terrifying Surreal Pictures By Erik Johansson Will Blow Your Mind
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- Post Apocalyptic Views: Dutch Photographer’s Lens Captures Graveyard Of French Warships