Artist Creates Bags With Scary Faces On Them
Do you like wearing unique outfits and accessories? Well, artist Petra Banyai from Nottingham, UK can make your wish come true. The talented artist makes bags that will make people look twice.
She explains that growing up, she was always interested in arts and creative activities. Since she began her artistic career the self-taught artist has been experimenting on things she finds important so she could improve her art and make her creations more useful.
“I often use relief techniques in my paintings and collages. I was wondering if I can make these reliefs durable enough to be worn. I finally came up with a technique what works on bags.”
And her designs are both creepy and unique! If you are curious to see more of her work, have a look on Instagram or check out her Etsy store where you can purchase some of her creations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- British Artist Justin Bateman Creates Intricate Art Using Pebbles
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- 10 Photos Of Carrie Fisher Promoting “Return Of The Jedi” At A Rolling Stone Magazine Beach Shoot, 1983