Artist Creates Bags With Scary Faces On Them
Do you like wearing unique outfits and accessories? Well, artist Petra Banyai from Nottingham, UK can make your wish come true. The talented artist makes bags that will make people look twice.
She explains that growing up, she was always interested in arts and creative activities. Since she began her artistic career the self-taught artist has been experimenting on things she finds important so she could improve her art and make her creations more useful.
“I often use relief techniques in my paintings and collages. I was wondering if I can make these reliefs durable enough to be worn. I finally came up with a technique what works on bags.”
And her designs are both creepy and unique! If you are curious to see more of her work, have a look on Instagram or check out her Etsy store where you can purchase some of her creations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Sensual Fine Art Self Portraits by Beth Parnaby
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- Nostalgic & Thought-Provoking Illustrations by Gabriella Barouch