Artist Creates Bags With Scary Faces On Them
Do you like wearing unique outfits and accessories? Well, artist Petra Banyai from Nottingham, UK can make your wish come true. The talented artist makes bags that will make people look twice.
She explains that growing up, she was always interested in arts and creative activities. Since she began her artistic career the self-taught artist has been experimenting on things she finds important so she could improve her art and make her creations more useful.
“I often use relief techniques in my paintings and collages. I was wondering if I can make these reliefs durable enough to be worn. I finally came up with a technique what works on bags.”
And her designs are both creepy and unique! If you are curious to see more of her work, have a look on Instagram or check out her Etsy store where you can purchase some of her creations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- Family Of Romanian Photographer Moved To A Small Town In The UK And He Started Discovering The Beauty Of This Country
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- Photographer Jacqueline Roberts Uses 166-Year-Old Technique To Shoot Kids