This Armchair Is Designed To Fold Out Into A Bed
Russian designer Elena Sidorova, has created Flop, an armchair that folds open and becomes a bed.
The chair is upholstered in 100% wool, and features a hidden compartment within that hides away the mattress and pillow when not in use.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- The Merging Art & Science Of Daniel Martin Diaz
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival