This Public Seating Installation Was Inspired By Snowbanks That Gather Around Trees And Street Lights
When it was a little more sunny and a lot less snowy in Quebec City, Canada, Atelier Pierre Thibault designed a public seating installation named Le Banc de Neige (The Bench of Snow). Inspired by the cooler months of the year when there is plenty of snow around, the designer wanted to recreate the snowbanks that gather around the trees and street lights.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee