This Public Seating Installation Was Inspired By Snowbanks That Gather Around Trees And Street Lights
When it was a little more sunny and a lot less snowy in Quebec City, Canada, Atelier Pierre Thibault designed a public seating installation named Le Banc de Neige (The Bench of Snow). Inspired by the cooler months of the year when there is plenty of snow around, the designer wanted to recreate the snowbanks that gather around the trees and street lights.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- “Sic Transit Gloria Mundi”: Thus Passes The Glory Of The World
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- Dimensions Blur In Aakash Nihalani’s Minimalist Optical Illusions
- Incredible Images Capture The Raw Beauty Of Waves Breaking Off The Coast Of South Africa
- Belgian Guy Documents Ugly Houses He Sees And They’re So Bad, It’s Hilarious
- This Incredible Japanese Aquarium Toilet
- “Grave Of Thrones”: Here’s An Epic Graveyard To Mourn ‘Game Of Thrones’ Deaths In Latest Experiential Campaign