Belarusian Company Began Production Of Wooden Bicycles
Wooden sunglasses, wooden phone cases, looks like demand for everything wooden rose these days. And now this Belarus company started making wooden bicycles. Let’s see what those are about and how they look like.
Each two-wheeled horse will be produced manually. It weighs 21 kg and costs $1,000. Price depends on customer requirements and equipment. The classic trim has no front brakes and minimum of equipment.
An additional option is a drawing on the frame made by transfer of the print pattern on the wood. The wooden frame has a five-year warranty. Wood is only found in the frame, and for the manufacture of the steering wheel and other components steel alloys are used.
However this idea is not new. Company got its inspiration from the wooden bicycles that were made in Belarus during 1920s-1930s. This one is 1933 model, stored in Belarus museum and said to still retain its running qualities. We will see if the new ones would be able to serve for that long as well.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them