Belarusian Company Began Production Of Wooden Bicycles
Wooden sunglasses, wooden phone cases, looks like demand for everything wooden rose these days. And now this Belarus company started making wooden bicycles. Let’s see what those are about and how they look like.
Each two-wheeled horse will be produced manually. It weighs 21 kg and costs $1,000. Price depends on customer requirements and equipment. The classic trim has no front brakes and minimum of equipment.
An additional option is a drawing on the frame made by transfer of the print pattern on the wood. The wooden frame has a five-year warranty. Wood is only found in the frame, and for the manufacture of the steering wheel and other components steel alloys are used.
However this idea is not new. Company got its inspiration from the wooden bicycles that were made in Belarus during 1920s-1930s. This one is 1933 model, stored in Belarus museum and said to still retain its running qualities. We will see if the new ones would be able to serve for that long as well.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat