This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All
Let’s be real. It’s humanly impossible to use a selfie stick without sticking out like a sore thumb. It’s just not a discreet accessory. So when it comes down to that definitive moment when you want to whip out the selfies stick, you’re presented with two options. One, you can awkwardly try to be subtle. Or two, you can own it like this Japanese man did.
He invented a colossal arm-extension selfie stick and it’s actually kind of amazing. Why carry a normal selfie stick when you can give yourself terrifyingly long arms like this guy?
As goofy as this contraption looks, it’s actually a brilliant way to meet strangers and make new friends. Just ask them to take a selfie with you and bam– instant friends!
We really look up to this guy and his selfie confidence. He’s inspired us to embrace the awkward tourist aesthetic because nothing screams “confidence” like a giant selfies stick.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption