This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All
Let’s be real. It’s humanly impossible to use a selfie stick without sticking out like a sore thumb. It’s just not a discreet accessory. So when it comes down to that definitive moment when you want to whip out the selfies stick, you’re presented with two options. One, you can awkwardly try to be subtle. Or two, you can own it like this Japanese man did.
He invented a colossal arm-extension selfie stick and it’s actually kind of amazing. Why carry a normal selfie stick when you can give yourself terrifyingly long arms like this guy?
As goofy as this contraption looks, it’s actually a brilliant way to meet strangers and make new friends. Just ask them to take a selfie with you and bam– instant friends!
We really look up to this guy and his selfie confidence. He’s inspired us to embrace the awkward tourist aesthetic because nothing screams “confidence” like a giant selfies stick.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- The Majesty Of The Animal Kingdom in Amazing Photographs by Simen Johan
- Beautiful Monica Bellucci And Her Never-Before-Seen Pictures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers