This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All
Let’s be real. It’s humanly impossible to use a selfie stick without sticking out like a sore thumb. It’s just not a discreet accessory. So when it comes down to that definitive moment when you want to whip out the selfies stick, you’re presented with two options. One, you can awkwardly try to be subtle. Or two, you can own it like this Japanese man did.
He invented a colossal arm-extension selfie stick and it’s actually kind of amazing. Why carry a normal selfie stick when you can give yourself terrifyingly long arms like this guy?
As goofy as this contraption looks, it’s actually a brilliant way to meet strangers and make new friends. Just ask them to take a selfie with you and bam– instant friends!
We really look up to this guy and his selfie confidence. He’s inspired us to embrace the awkward tourist aesthetic because nothing screams “confidence” like a giant selfies stick.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- Japanese Sculptor Shows How He Transforms Wood Into Surreal Sculptures
- “Schoolgirl Nightmares”: Bizarre And Horror Paintings By Kazuhiro Hori
- Famous Music Hits Turned Into Vintage Ad Posters
- Long Distance Couple Stays Connected through Split Portraits of Parallel Experiences
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- U-118, a World War One Submarine Washed Ashore on the Beach at Hastings, England