This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All
Let’s be real. It’s humanly impossible to use a selfie stick without sticking out like a sore thumb. It’s just not a discreet accessory. So when it comes down to that definitive moment when you want to whip out the selfies stick, you’re presented with two options. One, you can awkwardly try to be subtle. Or two, you can own it like this Japanese man did.
He invented a colossal arm-extension selfie stick and it’s actually kind of amazing. Why carry a normal selfie stick when you can give yourself terrifyingly long arms like this guy?
As goofy as this contraption looks, it’s actually a brilliant way to meet strangers and make new friends. Just ask them to take a selfie with you and bam– instant friends!
We really look up to this guy and his selfie confidence. He’s inspired us to embrace the awkward tourist aesthetic because nothing screams “confidence” like a giant selfies stick.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Rare Vintage Photos Of The Timberline Lodge, Stanley Kubrick’s Film Inspiration For “The Shining”, In 1921
- The ‘I’m Tired’ Project Tackles Discrimination With Body Art
- “Hollywood In Real Life”: This Instagram Account Is Capturing The Locations Of Famous Hollywood Scenes
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Artist Andrei Lacatusu Reduces Tech Giant Brands To Derelict Neon Signs
- Stunning Photos Show What Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Were African American
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms