This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All
Let’s be real. It’s humanly impossible to use a selfie stick without sticking out like a sore thumb. It’s just not a discreet accessory. So when it comes down to that definitive moment when you want to whip out the selfies stick, you’re presented with two options. One, you can awkwardly try to be subtle. Or two, you can own it like this Japanese man did.
He invented a colossal arm-extension selfie stick and it’s actually kind of amazing. Why carry a normal selfie stick when you can give yourself terrifyingly long arms like this guy?
As goofy as this contraption looks, it’s actually a brilliant way to meet strangers and make new friends. Just ask them to take a selfie with you and bam– instant friends!
We really look up to this guy and his selfie confidence. He’s inspired us to embrace the awkward tourist aesthetic because nothing screams “confidence” like a giant selfies stick.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- How Do Perceptions Of Beauty Vary Across The Globe?
- Amazing Vintage Photographs Of Cat’s Meat Sellers In London In The Early 20th Century
- Japan’s Abandoned Mines Hint At The Ruins We’ll Leave Behind