Bulgarian Born Designer Stanislava Spasova Creates Beautiful And Bizarre Gothic Jewels And Outstanding Headpieces
Enchanting and refined, the dark universe of Atelier Selene de Viollet will tug fashion and fantasy art lovers’ heartstrings. Behind this mysterious name is hiding Bulgarian born designer Stanislava Spasova.
She is the creator of the brand, formerly called S-moon-S. Her creations merge the poise of antique goddesses and Victorian vampires with contemporary and alternative elegance. The sophisticated outfits are adorned with fancy details as well as fantastic accessories such as gothic jewels and outstanding headpieces. Dressed in Atelier Selene de Viollet, you can easily channel your inner nymph or your favorite heroic fantasy princess.
“At first, I wanted to create an ornament for my bedroom wall, but by mistake, I cut it out in the negative rather than the positive. So, spinning it round in front of the mirror and trying to think what else I could use it for, I put it on my neck. I loved the way it looked and asked my mom for a piece of leather, and I used it as a template. Finally, I added some glass beads and I liked it even more. One year later, my friends from the first Gothic shop in Bulgaria gave me the opportunity to sell my creations and the rest, as one could say, is history,” Stanislava told Beautiful Bizarre.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- Very Sharply Defined Rare White Curtain Auroras Seen Over Finland
- The 3D Artist Inward Brings To Light Sublime Cyberpunk Worlds
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- 31 Stunning Black And White Photos Of Europe In The Fifties Through A Soldier‘s Lens
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- “Sketching From The Imagination”: The Dark Universe Of Konstantin Kostadinov