Bulgarian Born Designer Stanislava Spasova Creates Beautiful And Bizarre Gothic Jewels And Outstanding Headpieces
Enchanting and refined, the dark universe of Atelier Selene de Viollet will tug fashion and fantasy art lovers’ heartstrings. Behind this mysterious name is hiding Bulgarian born designer Stanislava Spasova.
She is the creator of the brand, formerly called S-moon-S. Her creations merge the poise of antique goddesses and Victorian vampires with contemporary and alternative elegance. The sophisticated outfits are adorned with fancy details as well as fantastic accessories such as gothic jewels and outstanding headpieces. Dressed in Atelier Selene de Viollet, you can easily channel your inner nymph or your favorite heroic fantasy princess.
“At first, I wanted to create an ornament for my bedroom wall, but by mistake, I cut it out in the negative rather than the positive. So, spinning it round in front of the mirror and trying to think what else I could use it for, I put it on my neck. I loved the way it looked and asked my mom for a piece of leather, and I used it as a template. Finally, I added some glass beads and I liked it even more. One year later, my friends from the first Gothic shop in Bulgaria gave me the opportunity to sell my creations and the rest, as one could say, is history,” Stanislava told Beautiful Bizarre.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures