Bulgarian Born Designer Stanislava Spasova Creates Beautiful And Bizarre Gothic Jewels And Outstanding Headpieces
Enchanting and refined, the dark universe of Atelier Selene de Viollet will tug fashion and fantasy art lovers’ heartstrings. Behind this mysterious name is hiding Bulgarian born designer Stanislava Spasova.
She is the creator of the brand, formerly called S-moon-S. Her creations merge the poise of antique goddesses and Victorian vampires with contemporary and alternative elegance. The sophisticated outfits are adorned with fancy details as well as fantastic accessories such as gothic jewels and outstanding headpieces. Dressed in Atelier Selene de Viollet, you can easily channel your inner nymph or your favorite heroic fantasy princess.
“At first, I wanted to create an ornament for my bedroom wall, but by mistake, I cut it out in the negative rather than the positive. So, spinning it round in front of the mirror and trying to think what else I could use it for, I put it on my neck. I loved the way it looked and asked my mom for a piece of leather, and I used it as a template. Finally, I added some glass beads and I liked it even more. One year later, my friends from the first Gothic shop in Bulgaria gave me the opportunity to sell my creations and the rest, as one could say, is history,” Stanislava told Beautiful Bizarre.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Professional Russian Photographer Pavel Kiselev Captures Sensual NSFW Female Pictures
- “WC For Architects”: Old Toilet Wall Decorated With Photos Of Windows From The Neighbourhood
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Conceptual Photography And Self-Portraits By Marina Choy
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Gorgeous Female Portrait Photography By Kirill Averyanov
- Meet The Cutest Fish Vendor In Vietnam Who Is Taking The Internet By Storm With His Adorable Pics
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Spanish Designer Fernando Abellanas Works In A Secret Studio Right Under The Bridge
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee
- Fascinating And Provocative Close-Up Photography By Marius Sperlich
- Germany After The World War II In Photographs By Josef Heinrich Darchinger
- Polish Stalkers Turned The Lights On In Pripyat, 31 Years After Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster
- The Hand-Painted Scenes of The Original Star Wars Trilogy That Made Us Believe It Was Real
- The Instagram Account Sharing The Most Beautiful Libraries In The World