Bulgarian Born Designer Stanislava Spasova Creates Beautiful And Bizarre Gothic Jewels And Outstanding Headpieces
Enchanting and refined, the dark universe of Atelier Selene de Viollet will tug fashion and fantasy art lovers’ heartstrings. Behind this mysterious name is hiding Bulgarian born designer Stanislava Spasova.
She is the creator of the brand, formerly called S-moon-S. Her creations merge the poise of antique goddesses and Victorian vampires with contemporary and alternative elegance. The sophisticated outfits are adorned with fancy details as well as fantastic accessories such as gothic jewels and outstanding headpieces. Dressed in Atelier Selene de Viollet, you can easily channel your inner nymph or your favorite heroic fantasy princess.
“At first, I wanted to create an ornament for my bedroom wall, but by mistake, I cut it out in the negative rather than the positive. So, spinning it round in front of the mirror and trying to think what else I could use it for, I put it on my neck. I loved the way it looked and asked my mom for a piece of leather, and I used it as a template. Finally, I added some glass beads and I liked it even more. One year later, my friends from the first Gothic shop in Bulgaria gave me the opportunity to sell my creations and the rest, as one could say, is history,” Stanislava told Beautiful Bizarre.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Magnificent NSFW Beauty Photography By Stepan Kvardakov
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- #HerWhite: Gorgeous Black And White Beauty Photography By Dmitry Bocharov
- Fascinating Black And White Photos That Capture Everyday Life Of The United States From Between The 1950s And 1960s
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By Kevin Mathison
- These Ads From Haiti Hope To Use Trump’s Words Against Him
- Retro Photos In WTF Style
- Jenn Brown Captures Amazing Photos Of Abandoned Places Across The USA
- Funny Illustrations That Show The Two Kinds Of People In The World
- No Pants Subway Ride 2018
- Spectacular Winners Of The Hasselblad Masters Award 2018
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- Belarusian Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Women’s Bodies In Gorgeous Erotic Photos
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- This Guy Bought A Giant Plastic Godzilla, And Now They Travel Everywhere Together
- Big Shout Out To One Of The World’s Most Inspiring Grandmas!
- Everyday Is Hump Day For The Photographer Fedor Shmidt
- Portrait Series Of Immigrants Restages And Signifies The Importance Of African Settlers In Europe Throughout History And Present Day
- The Tiny Tree House Sits Within A Forest In France
- Fashion Is The Focus For Australian Photographer-In-Demand Ali Mitton
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld
- “Shape Shifting Birds”: Photographer Captures Stunning Photos Of The Murmurations Of Starlings
- An Adventure In Unknowing: Totally Amazing Illustrations By Sylvain Sarrailh