Sara Gironi Carnevale’s Challenging Illustrations Tackle The Wrongs Of Modern Society
“Made in Naples” but based in Turin, Sara Gironi Carnevale is an Italian graphic designer and editorial illustrator who is developing quite the reputation for challenging contemporary issues through her ironic and satirical artworks.
After spending some time in New York after graduation she became inspired by an alternate way of life, which formed the basis of much of her work’s style and influences today. Featuring themes such as human rights and the society’s inconsistencies and injustices, her work is characterised by a strong emotional impact with a clean style and a bold use of colour.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities