Sara Gironi Carnevale’s Challenging Illustrations Tackle The Wrongs Of Modern Society
“Made in Naples” but based in Turin, Sara Gironi Carnevale is an Italian graphic designer and editorial illustrator who is developing quite the reputation for challenging contemporary issues through her ironic and satirical artworks.
After spending some time in New York after graduation she became inspired by an alternate way of life, which formed the basis of much of her work’s style and influences today. Featuring themes such as human rights and the society’s inconsistencies and injustices, her work is characterised by a strong emotional impact with a clean style and a bold use of colour.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Lamborghini Athon, an Amazing But Forgotten Concept Car From 1980
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest