Javier Mayoral’s Oddly Seductive Cartoons
It’s difficult to do more than open a website today before you’re faced with a semi-hilarious internet meme, but Javier Mayoral’s small surrealist paintings are easily the best of them all. The artist, who has received no formal training, paints in his spare time when he’s not working as a chef – a fact that makes the sheer quantity of work that he has produced astounding. Over the last three years he has made around 4,600 of these pieces, usually painting at least five a day, which he then sells on eBay.
The absurd images range from scantilly clad women bending over next to captions about Hollandaise sauce recipes to men playing Batman with cats on their heads, and often feature the German singer Heino or Conservative politician Helmut Kohl, though nobody really knows why. Still, when a portfolio is as full of work as this one is the ins and outs cease to be important; so long as Javier continues to paint his absurd, hilarious masterpieces, we will continue to enjoy them.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- Professional Russian Photographer Pavel Kiselev Captures Sensual NSFW Female Pictures
- China’s Bike-Sharing Graveyards
- This Photographer Captured The Life Of A Ping Pong Table For 5 Years
- “Earth’s Wonders Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before”: These Angled Satellite Images Are Like Aerial Photos From 280 Miles Up
- Clever KFC Ads Perfectly Replaced Fire With Spicy Fried Chicken
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- This Couple Of Artists Photographs Yoga Poses
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year: Unforgettable Underwater Photography