Artist Replaces Weapons With Flowers In Historic Pictures
These sensible collages by French artistic Blick take a stand for pacifism that’s directly highly effective and humorous. The artist took historic photographs depicting troopers on obligation or at struggle and changed their weapons with gigantic flower illustrations, making them look notably pleasant and delicate.
This brief thoughts-scary collage collection juxtaposes the terrors of wartime with the indicators of peace and hope. The vivid flowers and cartoonish shark tooth on preventing plane stand out within the black and white pictures superbly.
The collection mirrors the bittersweet peace demonstrations through the Vietnam conflict, the place flowers got to troopers or put into the barrels of their weapons by the civil protesters.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Artist Makes Caricatures That Capture Dogs’ Most Prominent Features
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021
- Photographer Decided To Include People In Her Photographic Series “Cats In Venice” And Something Beautiful Happened