Artist Replaces Weapons With Flowers In Historic Pictures
These sensible collages by French artistic Blick take a stand for pacifism that’s directly highly effective and humorous. The artist took historic photographs depicting troopers on obligation or at struggle and changed their weapons with gigantic flower illustrations, making them look notably pleasant and delicate.
This brief thoughts-scary collage collection juxtaposes the terrors of wartime with the indicators of peace and hope. The vivid flowers and cartoonish shark tooth on preventing plane stand out within the black and white pictures superbly.
The collection mirrors the bittersweet peace demonstrations through the Vietnam conflict, the place flowers got to troopers or put into the barrels of their weapons by the civil protesters.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks