Hot Ninja – Multifunctional Network Device For Autonomous Activity In The City Environment
Multifunctional network device for autonomous activity in the city environment. Its main function is communication and propaganda through the Wi-FI wireless standard. This is the hacktivism diy response to attempts by the authorities in different countries to control the Internet. The project serves as an example of the possible opposition and decentralisation of networks to ensure communications and provide notifications irrespective of whether there is access to the global internet or certain restrictions are applied.
The device consists of three standalone Wi-Fi access points based on the esp8266 chip and Arduino Mega board, which is the core brain of the system. The device is also equipped with a keyboard for typing text and OLED screen for convenience of use. It can function based on a built-in battery (up to eight hours), or any power bank/telephone charge.
More: Hot Ninja
- Jaw-dropping Aerial Photography By Leah Kennedy
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- “Toy Stories”: Gabriele Galimberti Captures Portraits Of Children And Their Toys Around The World
- 11 Disney Warrior Princesses Turned Badass By Russian Artist Artemii Myasnikov
- Breathtaking Portraits Reveal The Haunting Beauty Of Russian Ballet Dancers By Irina Yakovleva
- Photographer Antti Viitala Stunningly Captured Drone Shots Of The Surfers On South African Beach
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- Impressive Conceptual Architecture And Art Projects By Michael Jantzen
- A Restaurant In Texas Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Studio Schicketanz Have Designed A Modern Dog House With A Green Roof