Hot Ninja – Multifunctional Network Device For Autonomous Activity In The City Environment
Multifunctional network device for autonomous activity in the city environment. Its main function is communication and propaganda through the Wi-FI wireless standard. This is the hacktivism diy response to attempts by the authorities in different countries to control the Internet. The project serves as an example of the possible opposition and decentralisation of networks to ensure communications and provide notifications irrespective of whether there is access to the global internet or certain restrictions are applied.
The device consists of three standalone Wi-Fi access points based on the esp8266 chip and Arduino Mega board, which is the core brain of the system. The device is also equipped with a keyboard for typing text and OLED screen for convenience of use. It can function based on a built-in battery (up to eight hours), or any power bank/telephone charge.
More: Hot Ninja
- “Designed By Nature”: Russian Fisherman Posts Terrifying Creatures Of The Deep Sea Again, And People Want Him To Stop
- Goofy Photos Of World War I Soldiers Posing With Fake Military Props
- Real Fire Truck Converted In Authentic And Cozy Log Cabin
- This Artist Is Here To “Confuse Your Brain” With Surreal Photo Art
- Vibrant Life Of 1970s Harlem As Photographed By Jack Garofalo
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The British Wildlife Photography Awards 2018
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- Exploration Photographer Has Traveled Thousands Of Miles To Document The Eerie Beauty Of Abandoned Industrial Locations
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- Pastry Artist Bakes More ‘Pie Art’ With New Intricate And Artistic Design