Hot Ninja – Multifunctional Network Device For Autonomous Activity In The City Environment
Multifunctional network device for autonomous activity in the city environment. Its main function is communication and propaganda through the Wi-FI wireless standard. This is the hacktivism diy response to attempts by the authorities in different countries to control the Internet. The project serves as an example of the possible opposition and decentralisation of networks to ensure communications and provide notifications irrespective of whether there is access to the global internet or certain restrictions are applied.
The device consists of three standalone Wi-Fi access points based on the esp8266 chip and Arduino Mega board, which is the core brain of the system. The device is also equipped with a keyboard for typing text and OLED screen for convenience of use. It can function based on a built-in battery (up to eight hours), or any power bank/telephone charge.
More: Hot Ninja
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills