“Hello Kitty” Air Jet by EVA Airways
EVA Airways, a Taiwan based airlines wanted to pay tribute to Hello Kitty with an entire plane. EVA launched a campaign together with Sanrio to create the “Hello Kitty Jet”. They painted the exterior of an Airbus A330-200 with both the interior and the exterior having the Hello Kitty motif.
Hello Kitty is one of the most popular licensed characters in the world, so the plane from many stuffs such like credit cards, phone cards, stationary, tissue boxes, greeting cards, clothes, accessories, school supplies, dishes, home appliances, refrigerator.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things