“Hello Kitty” Air Jet by EVA Airways
EVA Airways, a Taiwan based airlines wanted to pay tribute to Hello Kitty with an entire plane. EVA launched a campaign together with Sanrio to create the “Hello Kitty Jet”. They painted the exterior of an Airbus A330-200 with both the interior and the exterior having the Hello Kitty motif.
Hello Kitty is one of the most popular licensed characters in the world, so the plane from many stuffs such like credit cards, phone cards, stationary, tissue boxes, greeting cards, clothes, accessories, school supplies, dishes, home appliances, refrigerator.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers