Sci-Fi Author Jared Gray Turns His Sleep Apnea Mask Into An Alien Facehugger
Jared Grey, an author and self-described Tinker Gnome, decided to combine his love for science fiction with the inconvenience of sleep apnea with a CPAP Facehugger that he fashioned out of an Alien life-size foam Facehugger replica and his CPAP mask. Gray describes the entire process step-by-step on his site. What’s interesting about this is that Gray had prophesied doing this very thing for years.
“I’ve been joking for years that if I ever ended up needing a CPAP mask, I’d incorporate it into a facehugger. Because obviously. …I was recently diagnosed with sleep apnea, and now have my own CPAP torture machine. Seriously, these things are awful and create as much discomfort as they prevent. So I may as well have some fun with this thing while it’s intruding on my life.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Cthulhu Turkey: It’s a Turkey Stuffed With Octopus That People Actually Make