Dad Continues To Recreate Son’s Adorable Drawings Into Hilarious Real-Life Counterparts
Dom, 7 years loves to draw random things. From ‘creepy’ bikes and cars to wild animals like elephants and giraffes that could easily give you a nightmare; Well, literally. Some of his work might prove beneficial when in a bad mood; because they can’t help but cheer up anyone who takes time to appreciate his talent. Thanks to his techie of a father, he has his own Instagram account to show off his latest works.
Well, daddy doesn’t just stop at that (previously here and here). Using his ingenuity in computer graphics, he recreates a realistic version of son’s masterworks in the process adding a little bit of humor and less crude. Much as we agree that little don has most of the years ahead to horn his skills, he can pretty much draw better than most people we know.
Below is a sample of some of his ‘master art’, so adorable they are that you might consider a change of career.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Meet Sara Shakeel, The Original Crystal Artist
- Life Is Tough, But Keep Going: Colorful And Sunny Illustrations By Xi Zhang
- 6 Little Secrets To Help You Look Absolutely Perfect On Photographs