Dad Continues To Recreate Son’s Adorable Drawings Into Hilarious Real-Life Counterparts
Dom, 7 years loves to draw random things. From ‘creepy’ bikes and cars to wild animals like elephants and giraffes that could easily give you a nightmare; Well, literally. Some of his work might prove beneficial when in a bad mood; because they can’t help but cheer up anyone who takes time to appreciate his talent. Thanks to his techie of a father, he has his own Instagram account to show off his latest works.
Well, daddy doesn’t just stop at that (previously here and here). Using his ingenuity in computer graphics, he recreates a realistic version of son’s masterworks in the process adding a little bit of humor and less crude. Much as we agree that little don has most of the years ahead to horn his skills, he can pretty much draw better than most people we know.
Below is a sample of some of his ‘master art’, so adorable they are that you might consider a change of career.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati