Dad Continues To Recreate Son’s Adorable Drawings Into Hilarious Real-Life Counterparts
Dom, 7 years loves to draw random things. From ‘creepy’ bikes and cars to wild animals like elephants and giraffes that could easily give you a nightmare; Well, literally. Some of his work might prove beneficial when in a bad mood; because they can’t help but cheer up anyone who takes time to appreciate his talent. Thanks to his techie of a father, he has his own Instagram account to show off his latest works.
Well, daddy doesn’t just stop at that (previously here and here). Using his ingenuity in computer graphics, he recreates a realistic version of son’s masterworks in the process adding a little bit of humor and less crude. Much as we agree that little don has most of the years ahead to horn his skills, he can pretty much draw better than most people we know.
Below is a sample of some of his ‘master art’, so adorable they are that you might consider a change of career.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- In Girls We Trust: The Superb Bic Pen Illustrations By Helena Hauss