Cradled By Two Giant Hands, The ‘Golden Bridge’ In Vietnam Is Unlike Any Other
Two giant hands seem to suspend a golden pedestrian bridge which recently opened at the Bà Nà Hills mountain resort just outside of the city of Da Nang, Vietnam.
The 500-foot bridge rests in two outstretched palms which have been weathered with cracks and moss to give the appearance of age. While walking along the attraction visitors can look out over the sweeping mountains at a height of nearly 4,600 feet above sea level, and take in the beauty of the bright purple Lobelia Chrysanthemum flowers which dot the structure’s perimeter.
— Ryan Hodgson (@Ryanintheus) July 23, 2018
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Spectacular Detailed Pixel Art Illustrations By Octavi Navarro
- “Lost In The Dark And Then Gone”: Atmospheric Photography Inspired By Nature And Dreams
- Breathtaking Moody Female Portrait Photography By Zeiad Soufi