Cradled By Two Giant Hands, The ‘Golden Bridge’ In Vietnam Is Unlike Any Other
Two giant hands seem to suspend a golden pedestrian bridge which recently opened at the Bà Nà Hills mountain resort just outside of the city of Da Nang, Vietnam.
The 500-foot bridge rests in two outstretched palms which have been weathered with cracks and moss to give the appearance of age. While walking along the attraction visitors can look out over the sweeping mountains at a height of nearly 4,600 feet above sea level, and take in the beauty of the bright purple Lobelia Chrysanthemum flowers which dot the structure’s perimeter.
— Ryan Hodgson (@Ryanintheus) July 23, 2018
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- Welcome to the Saddest 1980s Mall in America
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Someone Just Made An Epic ‘Game Of Thrones’ Lamp
- Make Sure Your Cat is Battle Ready With 3D Printed Cat Armor