Cradled By Two Giant Hands, The ‘Golden Bridge’ In Vietnam Is Unlike Any Other
Two giant hands seem to suspend a golden pedestrian bridge which recently opened at the Bà Nà Hills mountain resort just outside of the city of Da Nang, Vietnam.
The 500-foot bridge rests in two outstretched palms which have been weathered with cracks and moss to give the appearance of age. While walking along the attraction visitors can look out over the sweeping mountains at a height of nearly 4,600 feet above sea level, and take in the beauty of the bright purple Lobelia Chrysanthemum flowers which dot the structure’s perimeter.
— Ryan Hodgson (@Ryanintheus) July 23, 2018
- Before Facebook: This Is How We Used to Unfriend People Back Then
- How Far From Home: Couple of Adventure Hunters Share Breathtaking Shots Of Unique Places
- Bizarre And Creepy Vintage Christmas Cards From The Victorian Era
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Worst Christmas Album Covers Of All Time
- Expressive Text Loops, Folds, And Ties Itself In Knots In 3D Murals By Pref
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- “The Death Of Colossus”: Striking Candid Photographs That Capture Everyday Life In The USSR In 1984-1989
- Canadian Artist Draws Pictures That Are As Warm As A Cup Of Hot Chocolate
- Beautiful Chimera: South Korean Artist Paints Optical Illusions On Her Face