Cradled By Two Giant Hands, The ‘Golden Bridge’ In Vietnam Is Unlike Any Other
Two giant hands seem to suspend a golden pedestrian bridge which recently opened at the Bà Nà Hills mountain resort just outside of the city of Da Nang, Vietnam.
The 500-foot bridge rests in two outstretched palms which have been weathered with cracks and moss to give the appearance of age. While walking along the attraction visitors can look out over the sweeping mountains at a height of nearly 4,600 feet above sea level, and take in the beauty of the bright purple Lobelia Chrysanthemum flowers which dot the structure’s perimeter.
— Ryan Hodgson (@Ryanintheus) July 23, 2018
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Extreme Hipsters: People Who Took Hipsterism To A Whole New Level
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- “Auto Polo”: The Ridiculously Dangerous Auto Sport Of The Early 1900s
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- Hilariously Polite Protest Signs