Billboard Houses For The Homeless
Phenomenon of homelessness has became an intensly global question during past couple of decades. Finding solutions to it is a complex task which involves coordination of skills in socio-psychological and administrative fields – to name a few. Priority of the Gregory project is to find optimal alternatives for existentional questions of people without a home through the use of billboard objects and their advertisment spaces.
Cities are engulfed with rigid constructions for billboard advertisment which are expensive tu put up, maintain and their subsequent renting is a costly venture. The Gregory project brings optimalization to the construction of billboard structures in a way that the insides of these, after the extension, could be turned into a living space. Such an object would need just a minimal maintanance cost which could be partially paid through the rental of its advert space.
If we take the electricity cost needed for the billboard to keep it lit during night and we try to optimize it by x%, we find that this saved evergy could fully cover all those interier usage needs.
This study of Gregory project is based toward Republic of Slovakia, for the city of Banska Bystrica, where the project would be easy to implement thanks to existing energy and water grids. However the billboard housing project is possible to apply anyplace, althoug its implementation must be proceeded by a complex study involving the search for an adequate place for its physicall realisation.
According to the design, the apartment will have one room with an entrance hall, kitchen with a small desk, a raised bed with storage underneath and the other room; a bathroom. The bathroom consists of washbasin placed on built-in cabinet, a toilet and a shower box. Both the ceiling and the ground floor are in triangular shape.
Partner reciprocity is focused toward firms and investors which would participate in realisation or long term rental of involved advert space.
They would be provided with a project logo, which they could place on their own companies web sites or other propagation materials with direct links to the whole project. The added value lies in an option to present ones company towards its peers as a place of social conciousness.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style