Cool Photos of Boston Girls of the 1970s
The idea that 1970s fashion was an expression of one’s personality replaced the everyone-follow-the-famous trend of the ’50s and ’60s. Clothes were made to mix and match with each other as well as across gender guidelines.
Vogue declared “There are no rules of the fashion game now. You’re playing it and you make up the game as you go.”
Common items included mini skirts, bell-bottoms popularized by hippies, vintage clothing from the 1950s and earlier, and the androgynous glam rock and disco styles that introduced platform shoes, bright colors, glitter, and satin.
These cool photos were taken by Anty Diluvian that show what Boston girls looked like in the 1970s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Our Deepest Darkest Fears Turned Into Terrifying Cartoons
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- LIFE Magazine’s Sexiest Photos Of All Time
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures