114k Instagram Followers Can’t Get Enough Of These Minimalist Everyday-Object Photos By Thai Photographer
Finding your own style in photography is not easy, but Thai photographer Peechaya Burrough has achieved this by showing a beautiful and delicate work that deserves to be appreciated.
Born in Thailand, Peechaya Burrough now lives in Sydney which is where she began her creative and minimalist photography series. In her photos, she uses as few elements as possible to create unusual combinations using prompts such as balloons, food, or paper. Peechaya says that her art is driven by memories from childhood, which is why the direction of her photography is very light and easy to approach – it has just enough of everyday optimism.
Scroll down the page and see how talented and creative this artist is.
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Commuters Around The World Went Pantless For The Annual “No Pants Subway Ride”
- Cool Snaps That Show Bedroom Walls In The 1980s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Embarrassing Design Mistakes You Won’t Believe Actually Happened
- Quirky Interventions By Octavi Serra Question The Rules Of Public Spaces
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan