114k Instagram Followers Can’t Get Enough Of These Minimalist Everyday-Object Photos By Thai Photographer
Finding your own style in photography is not easy, but Thai photographer Peechaya Burrough has achieved this by showing a beautiful and delicate work that deserves to be appreciated.
Born in Thailand, Peechaya Burrough now lives in Sydney which is where she began her creative and minimalist photography series. In her photos, she uses as few elements as possible to create unusual combinations using prompts such as balloons, food, or paper. Peechaya says that her art is driven by memories from childhood, which is why the direction of her photography is very light and easy to approach – it has just enough of everyday optimism.
Scroll down the page and see how talented and creative this artist is.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Back In 1980, Citröen Had A Somewhat Amusing Idea Of The Future
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Surreal Family Vacation Photos That Include The Cats
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- An Artist Created Stunning Looks For Halloween Inspired By Creepy Movie Characters