114k Instagram Followers Can’t Get Enough Of These Minimalist Everyday-Object Photos By Thai Photographer
Finding your own style in photography is not easy, but Thai photographer Peechaya Burrough has achieved this by showing a beautiful and delicate work that deserves to be appreciated.
Born in Thailand, Peechaya Burrough now lives in Sydney which is where she began her creative and minimalist photography series. In her photos, she uses as few elements as possible to create unusual combinations using prompts such as balloons, food, or paper. Peechaya says that her art is driven by memories from childhood, which is why the direction of her photography is very light and easy to approach – it has just enough of everyday optimism.
Scroll down the page and see how talented and creative this artist is.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Beautiful Photos Of Marilyn Monroe In New York City By Ed Feingersh, 1955