114k Instagram Followers Can’t Get Enough Of These Minimalist Everyday-Object Photos By Thai Photographer
Finding your own style in photography is not easy, but Thai photographer Peechaya Burrough has achieved this by showing a beautiful and delicate work that deserves to be appreciated.
Born in Thailand, Peechaya Burrough now lives in Sydney which is where she began her creative and minimalist photography series. In her photos, she uses as few elements as possible to create unusual combinations using prompts such as balloons, food, or paper. Peechaya says that her art is driven by memories from childhood, which is why the direction of her photography is very light and easy to approach – it has just enough of everyday optimism.
Scroll down the page and see how talented and creative this artist is.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- That Moment When Your Dog Has So Much Fur That You Can Practice Braiding With His Tail