114k Instagram Followers Can’t Get Enough Of These Minimalist Everyday-Object Photos By Thai Photographer
Finding your own style in photography is not easy, but Thai photographer Peechaya Burrough has achieved this by showing a beautiful and delicate work that deserves to be appreciated.
Born in Thailand, Peechaya Burrough now lives in Sydney which is where she began her creative and minimalist photography series. In her photos, she uses as few elements as possible to create unusual combinations using prompts such as balloons, food, or paper. Peechaya says that her art is driven by memories from childhood, which is why the direction of her photography is very light and easy to approach – it has just enough of everyday optimism.
Scroll down the page and see how talented and creative this artist is.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- A Flash Drive Made To Look Like You’re Storing Data On A Fish’s Brain
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager
- Someone Created An Instagram For A Soup Ladle And Its More Than 67K Followers Can’t Get Enough Of Its Adventures
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters