114k Instagram Followers Can’t Get Enough Of These Minimalist Everyday-Object Photos By Thai Photographer
Finding your own style in photography is not easy, but Thai photographer Peechaya Burrough has achieved this by showing a beautiful and delicate work that deserves to be appreciated.
Born in Thailand, Peechaya Burrough now lives in Sydney which is where she began her creative and minimalist photography series. In her photos, she uses as few elements as possible to create unusual combinations using prompts such as balloons, food, or paper. Peechaya says that her art is driven by memories from childhood, which is why the direction of her photography is very light and easy to approach – it has just enough of everyday optimism.
Scroll down the page and see how talented and creative this artist is.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- Artist Creates Lighting Fixtures Inspired From Star Wars Movies
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- “Animal Soul”: Beautiful Portraits Of The Bad-Ass Cats By Robert Bahou
- This Couple Shot Baby Photos With A Burrito And It’s Hilarious
- “Electric Dreams”: Amazing Portraits Of ’80s Geeks
- Artist Uses Coffee Spills To Create Cute Coffee Monsters
- Photographer Captures Small Toys With Big Imagination
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London