114k Instagram Followers Can’t Get Enough Of These Minimalist Everyday-Object Photos By Thai Photographer
Finding your own style in photography is not easy, but Thai photographer Peechaya Burrough has achieved this by showing a beautiful and delicate work that deserves to be appreciated.
Born in Thailand, Peechaya Burrough now lives in Sydney which is where she began her creative and minimalist photography series. In her photos, she uses as few elements as possible to create unusual combinations using prompts such as balloons, food, or paper. Peechaya says that her art is driven by memories from childhood, which is why the direction of her photography is very light and easy to approach – it has just enough of everyday optimism.
Scroll down the page and see how talented and creative this artist is.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Friend Asks A Photographer To Babysit Their Cat, Gets Purrfect Photos
- Things Full Of Beans That Shouldn’t Be Full Of Beans
- This Man Photoshopped Himself into Stock Photos and it’s Perfect
- Stunning Photos from the NASA’s Apollo Space Mission to the Moon and Back
- Daredevil Ukrainian Stalkers Took Stunning Photos Inside The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone In 2019
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- How Remote Russian Places Would Look Like If They Had A Bit More Care
- This is What Politics Looks Like When You Delete Men from the Pictures
- Total Strangers Who Could Actually Be Identical Twins
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne