114k Instagram Followers Can’t Get Enough Of These Minimalist Everyday-Object Photos By Thai Photographer
Finding your own style in photography is not easy, but Thai photographer Peechaya Burrough has achieved this by showing a beautiful and delicate work that deserves to be appreciated.
Born in Thailand, Peechaya Burrough now lives in Sydney which is where she began her creative and minimalist photography series. In her photos, she uses as few elements as possible to create unusual combinations using prompts such as balloons, food, or paper. Peechaya says that her art is driven by memories from childhood, which is why the direction of her photography is very light and easy to approach – it has just enough of everyday optimism.
Scroll down the page and see how talented and creative this artist is.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This 19th-Century Tool Box Is Meticulously Designed To Hold 300 Tools
- Bizarre Pictures Of The Beatles Cover Session For the Album “Yesterday And Today” In 1966
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- Science Rends The Veil: The Mysterious Photo Collection Of Edward Bateman
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- This Brutal Tank Monument Located In Russian Wilderness, Reminds Abandoned Alien Spaceship