114k Instagram Followers Can’t Get Enough Of These Minimalist Everyday-Object Photos By Thai Photographer
Finding your own style in photography is not easy, but Thai photographer Peechaya Burrough has achieved this by showing a beautiful and delicate work that deserves to be appreciated.
Born in Thailand, Peechaya Burrough now lives in Sydney which is where she began her creative and minimalist photography series. In her photos, she uses as few elements as possible to create unusual combinations using prompts such as balloons, food, or paper. Peechaya says that her art is driven by memories from childhood, which is why the direction of her photography is very light and easy to approach – it has just enough of everyday optimism.
Scroll down the page and see how talented and creative this artist is.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- Very Sharply Defined Rare White Curtain Auroras Seen Over Finland
- The 3D Artist Inward Brings To Light Sublime Cyberpunk Worlds
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- 31 Stunning Black And White Photos Of Europe In The Fifties Through A Soldier‘s Lens
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known