“Marty In The Movie”: Artist Created Hilarious Edits Of Himself In Iconic Movies
According to Martyn Thayne: “I am on a mission to Photoshop myself into iconic movie scenes and posters, and you can follow my journey on Instagram.
What started out as a bit of fun over the first U.K. national lockdown has turned into a daily cinematic obsession, with me appearing in hundreds of movies so far! Featuring terrible puns of my name ‘Martyn Thayne.’ I star in a new movie every day.
You can check out some examples of my work here, and be sure to follow on Instagram for more!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- Brazil Building New Jesus Statue Taller than Christ the Redeemer
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s