“Marty In The Movie”: Artist Created Hilarious Edits Of Himself In Iconic Movies
According to Martyn Thayne: “I am on a mission to Photoshop myself into iconic movie scenes and posters, and you can follow my journey on Instagram.
What started out as a bit of fun over the first U.K. national lockdown has turned into a daily cinematic obsession, with me appearing in hundreds of movies so far! Featuring terrible puns of my name ‘Martyn Thayne.’ I star in a new movie every day.
You can check out some examples of my work here, and be sure to follow on Instagram for more!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings