Real Things People Invented: The Dadbag, A Fanny Pack That Looks Like An Exposed Belly
This is the Dadbag, the brainchild of designer Albert Pukies, which I did just a little bit in my mouth right now. Each bag looks like the exposed stomach of a man, and come in a variety of skin tones, hairiness, and plumpness.
At the time of this writing, the Dadbag isn’t commercially available yet (Pukies is still looking for production partners), which is a shame for everybody who saw this and thought, “I must have one of those,” and a real blessing to everyone who didn’t.
Keep going for several more shots including the different options.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- The Order of the Heavens: Dark Fantasy by João Paulo Bragato
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- The Apocalypse: The Colorful Medieval Illustrations About The End of The Days, 1330
- Medieval Branding: Famous Logos Recreated As Medieval Brands
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Tarantino Films and Acid Jazz: Illustrations by Alexey Bazunov
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric