Real Things People Invented: The Dadbag, A Fanny Pack That Looks Like An Exposed Belly
This is the Dadbag, the brainchild of designer Albert Pukies, which I did just a little bit in my mouth right now. Each bag looks like the exposed stomach of a man, and come in a variety of skin tones, hairiness, and plumpness.
At the time of this writing, the Dadbag isn’t commercially available yet (Pukies is still looking for production partners), which is a shame for everybody who saw this and thought, “I must have one of those,” and a real blessing to everyone who didn’t.
Keep going for several more shots including the different options.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Disney Princesses Reimagined Years Later As Queens By Daughters And Mothers
- This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
- Artist Illustrates Everyday Life To Compare Chinese And Western Culture
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey