Real Things People Invented: The Dadbag, A Fanny Pack That Looks Like An Exposed Belly
This is the Dadbag, the brainchild of designer Albert Pukies, which I did just a little bit in my mouth right now. Each bag looks like the exposed stomach of a man, and come in a variety of skin tones, hairiness, and plumpness.
At the time of this writing, the Dadbag isn’t commercially available yet (Pukies is still looking for production partners), which is a shame for everybody who saw this and thought, “I must have one of those,” and a real blessing to everyone who didn’t.
Keep going for several more shots including the different options.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Chinese Man Builds 7-Story Home For Dead Brothers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The New Aesthetic of Graphic Design and Typography by Daan Rietbergen
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s