Real Things People Invented: The Dadbag, A Fanny Pack That Looks Like An Exposed Belly
This is the Dadbag, the brainchild of designer Albert Pukies, which I did just a little bit in my mouth right now. Each bag looks like the exposed stomach of a man, and come in a variety of skin tones, hairiness, and plumpness.
At the time of this writing, the Dadbag isn’t commercially available yet (Pukies is still looking for production partners), which is a shame for everybody who saw this and thought, “I must have one of those,” and a real blessing to everyone who didn’t.
Keep going for several more shots including the different options.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs
- This Artist Creates Baroque And Gothic Wall Mounts Out Of Taxidermied Spiders