Sushi Chef Crafts Awesome Star Wars Veggie Sculptures
You never want to rely too much on validity of stereotypes, but many Japanese people like to think of themselves as being skilled or crafty with their hands. While you obviously can’t say that about everyone, it’s definitely a required trait of sushi chefs, who must rely on trained and steady hands to make perfectly crafted and cared for sushi. That ability apparently transfers over to their free time, as talented sushi chef Okitsugu Kado has been carving awesome Star Wars vegetable sculptures.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright