Sushi Chef Crafts Awesome Star Wars Veggie Sculptures
You never want to rely too much on validity of stereotypes, but many Japanese people like to think of themselves as being skilled or crafty with their hands. While you obviously can’t say that about everyone, it’s definitely a required trait of sushi chefs, who must rely on trained and steady hands to make perfectly crafted and cared for sushi. That ability apparently transfers over to their free time, as talented sushi chef Okitsugu Kado has been carving awesome Star Wars vegetable sculptures.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- Lexus UX Crossover Gets Tyre Inspired By Nike Air Force 1 Shoes