Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
Justin Heister thought it’d be hilarious to actually physically give his friends ‘zero fucks’. The Orlando, Florida based entrepreneur decided the best way to do just that would be to have some coins printed up. Fittingly, he called them Zero Fucks Coins and the people of Kickstarter started backing him.
“A lot of people buy them as gag gifts, birthday gifts. I’ve seen people leave them for shitty tips for shitty service,” he said.
Justin’s coin idea was all in good fun originally.
“I wanted to make them so me and my friends can have fun. But Kickstarter turned it into a legit thing where I realized other people like this too. I’m not just the only retard that wants to give zero fucks,” Heister laughed.
His current Kickstarter campaign raised $81,000 after setting the goal at $4,000. This enabled Heister to gear his focus towards designing new coins to add to the Zero Fucks collection.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Photographer Captures Socialist Architecture Of North Korea In Pastel Aesthetic
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier