Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
Justin Heister thought it’d be hilarious to actually physically give his friends ‘zero fucks’. The Orlando, Florida based entrepreneur decided the best way to do just that would be to have some coins printed up. Fittingly, he called them Zero Fucks Coins and the people of Kickstarter started backing him.
“A lot of people buy them as gag gifts, birthday gifts. I’ve seen people leave them for shitty tips for shitty service,” he said.
Justin’s coin idea was all in good fun originally.
“I wanted to make them so me and my friends can have fun. But Kickstarter turned it into a legit thing where I realized other people like this too. I’m not just the only retard that wants to give zero fucks,” Heister laughed.
His current Kickstarter campaign raised $81,000 after setting the goal at $4,000. This enabled Heister to gear his focus towards designing new coins to add to the Zero Fucks collection.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos
- Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits