“Zero Fucks Coins” Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
Justin Heister thought it’d be hilarious to actually physically give his friends ‘zero fucks’. The Orlando, Florida based entrepreneur decided the best way to do just that would be to have some coins printed up. Fittingly, he called them Zero Fucks Coins and the people of Kickstarter started backing him.
“A lot of people buy them as gag gifts, birthday gifts. I’ve seen people leave them for shitty tips for shitty service,” he said.
Justin’s coin idea was all in good fun originally.
“I wanted to make them so me and my friends can have fun. But Kickstarter turned it into a legit thing where I realized other people like this too. I’m not just the only retard that wants to give zero fucks,” Heister laughed.
His current Kickstarter campaign raised $81,000 after setting the goal at $4,000. This enabled Heister to gear his focus towards designing new coins to add to the Zero Fucks collection.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- This Man And His Cat Recreate Famous Movie Scenes And It’s Amazing!
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever