Cute Self-Watering Animal Planters
These adorable ceramic animals will prevent you from being a plant-killer! Capillary action, first documented by Leonardo Da Vinci but only recently made cute, draws water up a piece of rope hidden in the animal-held-straw into the soil held in each critter’s pack. When the soil is completely wet, it ceases to soak up water from the string until it dries out.
What are you waiting for? Give these animals a drink of water!
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- Artist Illustrates The Sad Reality Of Animal Cruelty And Shows How Factory Farming Harms Our Planet