Artist Katerina Lukashina Makes Brilliant And Hilarious Cross Stitches
According to Katerina Lukashina: “When you think “cross stitch”, you probably picture a dusty, framed piece of needlepoint art in your grandma’s house that says “Home Sweet Home” (boooooring) or an old-style ugly roses stitched on the pillowcase in her living room…
Well, these are not those types of cross stitches.
I’m the Russian-American designer Katerina Lukashina, working under the name OhWowStitch. I create funny, sassy cross stitch designs, that would look great hanging in your apartment. These badass designs are gonna make you and your guests laugh. Just make sure to hide them when your granny visits!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost