Artist Katerina Lukashina Makes Brilliant And Hilarious Cross Stitches
According to Katerina Lukashina: “When you think “cross stitch”, you probably picture a dusty, framed piece of needlepoint art in your grandma’s house that says “Home Sweet Home” (boooooring) or an old-style ugly roses stitched on the pillowcase in her living room…
Well, these are not those types of cross stitches.
I’m the Russian-American designer Katerina Lukashina, working under the name OhWowStitch. I create funny, sassy cross stitch designs, that would look great hanging in your apartment. These badass designs are gonna make you and your guests laugh. Just make sure to hide them when your granny visits!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival