Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult
It seems like adults were always our worst enemies when we were kids. Always ruining a good time. We weren’t allowed to eat candy for breakfast, they made us go to bed at a reasonable hour on school nights and a good education was so important that we had to wake up at the most unreasonable hours to get it. Now we’re the ones that are trying to eat balanced meals, and attempting but failing miserably at balancing fun and getting adequate sleep before work tomorrow. This is our life now, this is what we have become.
If you’re having trouble accepting your fate, maybe this series of comics by Chicago-based art director Cristina Vanko will make you feel better about growing up. It’s called “100 Days of Adulting” and I don’t know about you, but it definitely makes me feel better. If you can laugh at these hilariously relatable cartoons, there may still be hope for you yet.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- “Dark Carnival”: Photographer Makes a Shots of Vintage Creepy Clowns In a Cornfield