Project WomanKIND Sees 5 Curvy Models Lay Bare Their Body Insecurities
#ProjectWomanKIND is a YouTube web series featuring five curvy models.
Sophie Sheppard, Margaret Macpherson, Stefania Ferrario, Jessica Vander Leahy and Olivia Langdon are part of #ProjectWomanKIND.
Jessica Vander Leahy, 27, started #ProjectWomanKIND to challenge society’s narrow definition of what it means to be beautiful.
Curvy models took part in #ProjectWomanKIND to encourage other women to embrace their bodies and love themselves.
#ProjectWomanKIND is inspiring positive attitudes in women.
Olivia Langdon shares her advice for true body confidence.
Sophie Sheppard shows confidence in herself.
Stefania Ferrario encourages other women to to embrace body love through #ProjectWomanKIND.
Margaret Macpherson opened up about her insecurities in the web series #ProjectWomenKIND.
#ProjectWomanKIND exposed the honest, real and raw conversations that women about their bodies every day.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!