Project WomanKIND Sees 5 Curvy Models Lay Bare Their Body Insecurities
#ProjectWomanKIND is a YouTube web series featuring five curvy models.
Sophie Sheppard, Margaret Macpherson, Stefania Ferrario, Jessica Vander Leahy and Olivia Langdon are part of #ProjectWomanKIND.
Jessica Vander Leahy, 27, started #ProjectWomanKIND to challenge society’s narrow definition of what it means to be beautiful.
Curvy models took part in #ProjectWomanKIND to encourage other women to embrace their bodies and love themselves.
#ProjectWomanKIND is inspiring positive attitudes in women.
Olivia Langdon shares her advice for true body confidence.
Sophie Sheppard shows confidence in herself.
Stefania Ferrario encourages other women to to embrace body love through #ProjectWomanKIND.
Margaret Macpherson opened up about her insecurities in the web series #ProjectWomenKIND.
#ProjectWomanKIND exposed the honest, real and raw conversations that women about their bodies every day.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How To Cure ‘Mototoxicosis’
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle
- This Lithuanian Woman Has The Greatest Facebook Profile Pictures Ever
- Hilarious Childhood Hairstyles From The 1980s And Early ’90s You’ve Ever Seen
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- “Belfast Kids”: Photographer Dave Sinclair Shows Us the Faces and Lives of Children in The City Affected by Social and Political Change and Upheaval
- Summer 2020 Men’s Weird Fashion Collection: Skirts And Dresses!