Project WomanKIND Sees 5 Curvy Models Lay Bare Their Body Insecurities
#ProjectWomanKIND is a YouTube web series featuring five curvy models.
Sophie Sheppard, Margaret Macpherson, Stefania Ferrario, Jessica Vander Leahy and Olivia Langdon are part of #ProjectWomanKIND.
Jessica Vander Leahy, 27, started #ProjectWomanKIND to challenge society’s narrow definition of what it means to be beautiful.
Curvy models took part in #ProjectWomanKIND to encourage other women to embrace their bodies and love themselves.
#ProjectWomanKIND is inspiring positive attitudes in women.
Olivia Langdon shares her advice for true body confidence.
Sophie Sheppard shows confidence in herself.
Stefania Ferrario encourages other women to to embrace body love through #ProjectWomanKIND.
Margaret Macpherson opened up about her insecurities in the web series #ProjectWomenKIND.
#ProjectWomanKIND exposed the honest, real and raw conversations that women about their bodies every day.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- Alex Eckman-Lawn’s Surreal Layered Artworks
- Netherworlds: The Fantastic Worlds of John Pak
- The Whimsical Faces of Artist Ayran Oberto
- A Teenager’s Photos of 1970s Brooklyn NYC: Led Zeppelin, The El, snow and All the President’s Men
- Vietnamese Hairstylist Creates Intricate Hairstyles That Sometimes Take Up To 2-3 Months To Finish
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything