These Whimsical Rolls Of Tape Look Just Like Sushi
British illustrator Rosie Upright in partnership with Suck UK, has created a whimsical set of four rolls of decorative masking tape in various sushi designs. These designs are so realistic that they could be easily mistaken as edible, so make sure to check twice before reaching for the wasabi.
“A set of four playful paper tapes designed to look just like everyone’s favourite Japanese delicacy. Whether you know your maki from your temaki or your sashimi from your nigiri, just make sure you know the difference between real sushi and sticky tape.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model