A Novelty Two-Person Sleeping Bag That Looks Like A Pair Of Blue Jeans
The Japanese have outdone themselves once again. To show that both partners can wear the pants in the relationship, they’ve made a sleeping bag for two that resembles a pair of pants.
Called the ‘Super-Big Wrapped in Warmth and Happy Fuzzy-Lined Sleeping Bag’ (whew, what a mouthful), the item is sold by novelty store Felissimo. It’s basically two sleeping bags put together, with each bag resembling a leg of jeans.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s