A Novelty Two-Person Sleeping Bag That Looks Like A Pair Of Blue Jeans
The Japanese have outdone themselves once again. To show that both partners can wear the pants in the relationship, they’ve made a sleeping bag for two that resembles a pair of pants.
Called the ‘Super-Big Wrapped in Warmth and Happy Fuzzy-Lined Sleeping Bag’ (whew, what a mouthful), the item is sold by novelty store Felissimo. It’s basically two sleeping bags put together, with each bag resembling a leg of jeans.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This Lithuanian Woman Has The Greatest Facebook Profile Pictures Ever
- Hilarious Childhood Hairstyles From The 1980s And Early ’90s You’ve Ever Seen
- Photographer Forms Landscapes Using Just Human Bodies And The Result Looks Majestic
- Photographer Michal Zahornacky Creates Minimalistic Architectural Collages Inspired By The Current Pandemic Situation
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- Photo vs Art: Russian Artist Turns Celebrities Into Adorable Cartoon Characters