A Novelty Two-Person Sleeping Bag That Looks Like A Pair Of Blue Jeans
The Japanese have outdone themselves once again. To show that both partners can wear the pants in the relationship, they’ve made a sleeping bag for two that resembles a pair of pants.
Called the ‘Super-Big Wrapped in Warmth and Happy Fuzzy-Lined Sleeping Bag’ (whew, what a mouthful), the item is sold by novelty store Felissimo. It’s basically two sleeping bags put together, with each bag resembling a leg of jeans.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- The 3D Artist Inward Brings To Light Sublime Cyberpunk Worlds
- “Stagnation”: An Illustrative Exploration of Modern Surrealism by Anastasiya Kraynyuk
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor