A Novelty Two-Person Sleeping Bag That Looks Like A Pair Of Blue Jeans
The Japanese have outdone themselves once again. To show that both partners can wear the pants in the relationship, they’ve made a sleeping bag for two that resembles a pair of pants.
Called the ‘Super-Big Wrapped in Warmth and Happy Fuzzy-Lined Sleeping Bag’ (whew, what a mouthful), the item is sold by novelty store Felissimo. It’s basically two sleeping bags put together, with each bag resembling a leg of jeans.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- “Naked City”: Lost In Shanghai With Photographer Liu Tao
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- Meet World’s Most Versatile Cosplayer: Young Russian Chameleon Ilona Bugaeva
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Artist Scott Listfield Paints Post-Apocalyptic Scenes Of The Bay Area
- Haunting Photos Of Moscow’s Young Ravers And Their Lives After Dark
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Designer Challenges Himself To Create Logos With Hidden Meanings For A Year