Adorable Kid Wears Hand-Crocheted Predator Costume
With only one month to go until Halloween, cool parents everywhere have begun making their kid’s costumes for this year, instead of just buying them off the rack. While there will no doubt be a plethora of little kids wandering the streets as Black Panther or Wonder Woman or one of the Incredibles, one kid out there already has them all beaten for best costume of 2018.
A woman out of Cleveland, Ohio, who runs a Twitter account going by the name Crochetverse, showed off her six year-old son’s costume for this year, which of course she crocheted herself, and it’s none other than everyone’s favorite alien big-game hunter, the Predator. Not only is this mom the coolest for making this for her kid, but she mentions in her Tweet that her son became obsessed with Predator after his dad recently showed him the movie. Are these the most badass parents ever??
— Crochetverse (@crochetverse) September 26, 2018
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Artist Makes Caricatures That Capture Dogs’ Most Prominent Features