Adorable Kid Wears Hand-Crocheted Predator Costume
With only one month to go until Halloween, cool parents everywhere have begun making their kid’s costumes for this year, instead of just buying them off the rack. While there will no doubt be a plethora of little kids wandering the streets as Black Panther or Wonder Woman or one of the Incredibles, one kid out there already has them all beaten for best costume of 2018.
A woman out of Cleveland, Ohio, who runs a Twitter account going by the name Crochetverse, showed off her six year-old son’s costume for this year, which of course she crocheted herself, and it’s none other than everyone’s favorite alien big-game hunter, the Predator. Not only is this mom the coolest for making this for her kid, but she mentions in her Tweet that her son became obsessed with Predator after his dad recently showed him the movie. Are these the most badass parents ever??
— Crochetverse (@crochetverse) September 26, 2018
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes