Adorable Kid Wears Hand-Crocheted Predator Costume
With only one month to go until Halloween, cool parents everywhere have begun making their kid’s costumes for this year, instead of just buying them off the rack. While there will no doubt be a plethora of little kids wandering the streets as Black Panther or Wonder Woman or one of the Incredibles, one kid out there already has them all beaten for best costume of 2018.
A woman out of Cleveland, Ohio, who runs a Twitter account going by the name Crochetverse, showed off her six year-old son’s costume for this year, which of course she crocheted herself, and it’s none other than everyone’s favorite alien big-game hunter, the Predator. Not only is this mom the coolest for making this for her kid, but she mentions in her Tweet that her son became obsessed with Predator after his dad recently showed him the movie. Are these the most badass parents ever??
— Crochetverse (@crochetverse) September 26, 2018
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Extreme Hipsters: People Who Took Hipsterism To A Whole New Level
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- “Auto Polo”: The Ridiculously Dangerous Auto Sport Of The Early 1900s
- Hilariously Polite Protest Signs
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor