Adorable Kid Wears Hand-Crocheted Predator Costume
With only one month to go until Halloween, cool parents everywhere have begun making their kid’s costumes for this year, instead of just buying them off the rack. While there will no doubt be a plethora of little kids wandering the streets as Black Panther or Wonder Woman or one of the Incredibles, one kid out there already has them all beaten for best costume of 2018.
A woman out of Cleveland, Ohio, who runs a Twitter account going by the name Crochetverse, showed off her six year-old son’s costume for this year, which of course she crocheted herself, and it’s none other than everyone’s favorite alien big-game hunter, the Predator. Not only is this mom the coolest for making this for her kid, but she mentions in her Tweet that her son became obsessed with Predator after his dad recently showed him the movie. Are these the most badass parents ever??
— Crochetverse (@crochetverse) September 26, 2018
- Photos Of Time Before The Invention Of That Grossly Antisocial Device: The Smartphone
- Man Spends $4,000 On Giant Statue To Give Town The Middle Finger – It’s Art, Officials Say
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- People Getting Stabbed In Medieval Art Who Just Don’t Give A Damn
- Aerosutra: How People Survive On Long-Haul Flights While Trying To Sleep
- Beautiful Feminine Photo Portraits By The Russian Fashion Photographer Svetlana Belyaeva
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- This Make-up Artist Transforms Herself Into Dark Characters
- Hilarious Prank Gift Packages To Surprise Your Friends This Christmas
- Gorgeous Beauty And Lifestyle Female Portraits By Nathan Lobato