Adorable Kid Wears Hand-Crocheted Predator Costume
With only one month to go until Halloween, cool parents everywhere have begun making their kid’s costumes for this year, instead of just buying them off the rack. While there will no doubt be a plethora of little kids wandering the streets as Black Panther or Wonder Woman or one of the Incredibles, one kid out there already has them all beaten for best costume of 2018.
A woman out of Cleveland, Ohio, who runs a Twitter account going by the name Crochetverse, showed off her six year-old son’s costume for this year, which of course she crocheted herself, and it’s none other than everyone’s favorite alien big-game hunter, the Predator. Not only is this mom the coolest for making this for her kid, but she mentions in her Tweet that her son became obsessed with Predator after his dad recently showed him the movie. Are these the most badass parents ever??
— Crochetverse (@crochetverse) September 26, 2018
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What a Dick: The Porniest Grave in Paris’s Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Teacher Shares Photos Of A Backpack A Father Made For His Son Because He Wanted To Save Money
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Photographer Angelica Dass Matches Skin Tones with Pantone Colors
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome