This Dad Is Going Viral For Matching His Face Masks With Ties Every Day And Here Are His Totally Cool Pandemic-Approved Fashion Looks
The rule of thumb says that dads’ sense of fashion moves in mysterious ways. Socks and sandals combined with lightyears-old cargo shorts—we know it’s your fave and everyone wears it too, but that doesn’t mean it looks good. And due to the pandemic, dad’s wardrobe department has been undergoing even more severe maintenance.
So take notes for your dads, ‘cause this pandemic-approved fashion tip may surely come in handy. Steve Montgomery from San Antonio, Texas has been rocking flawlessly coordinated looks by matching his ties to his face masks. And this spark of inspiration didn’t come out of nowhere! “I’m known for matching, and I criticize people at work for not matching, so I really wanted to make this happen,” Steve said.
And he sure did. After his daughter Kiana Montgomery tweeted his picture with the caption “Dad….. whyyyyy,” it went viral in an instant. With 676.6K likes and 82.9K retweets and comments, Steve has caused a real stir. Yet, when Kiana told him his photos were going viral, Steve was like “what does that even mean,” which basically shows he stays a dad, no matter what.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants