This Dad Is Going Viral For Matching His Face Masks With Ties Every Day And Here Are His Totally Cool Pandemic-Approved Fashion Looks
The rule of thumb says that dads’ sense of fashion moves in mysterious ways. Socks and sandals combined with lightyears-old cargo shorts—we know it’s your fave and everyone wears it too, but that doesn’t mean it looks good. And due to the pandemic, dad’s wardrobe department has been undergoing even more severe maintenance.
So take notes for your dads, ‘cause this pandemic-approved fashion tip may surely come in handy. Steve Montgomery from San Antonio, Texas has been rocking flawlessly coordinated looks by matching his ties to his face masks. And this spark of inspiration didn’t come out of nowhere! “I’m known for matching, and I criticize people at work for not matching, so I really wanted to make this happen,” Steve said.
And he sure did. After his daughter Kiana Montgomery tweeted his picture with the caption “Dad….. whyyyyy,” it went viral in an instant. With 676.6K likes and 82.9K retweets and comments, Steve has caused a real stir. Yet, when Kiana told him his photos were going viral, Steve was like “what does that even mean,” which basically shows he stays a dad, no matter what.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction