Russian Tuning Specialists Put Tank Treads On A Bentley To Create “Bentley Ultratank”
The tuning specialists from the popular Russian YouTube channel AcademeG have taken a Bentley Continental GT coupe and removed the doors while replacing the wheels with tank-like tracks. They dubbed their creation “Ultratank.”
Actually, the modifications go well beyond what we can see. The frame was completely reworked and a solid axle was mounted in the rear to power the tracks via an automatic transmission equipped with a torque converter.
One cool detail is the steering. While the wheel comes straight from a production Continental GT, a unique mechanism was fitted to apply the brakes to the inside track when the car needs to turn. As power continues to flow to the outside track, the car is able to change directions.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee