Russian Tuning Specialists Put Tank Treads On A Bentley To Create “Bentley Ultratank”
The tuning specialists from the popular Russian YouTube channel AcademeG have taken a Bentley Continental GT coupe and removed the doors while replacing the wheels with tank-like tracks. They dubbed their creation “Ultratank.”
Actually, the modifications go well beyond what we can see. The frame was completely reworked and a solid axle was mounted in the rear to power the tracks via an automatic transmission equipped with a torque converter.
One cool detail is the steering. While the wheel comes straight from a production Continental GT, a unique mechanism was fitted to apply the brakes to the inside track when the car needs to turn. As power continues to flow to the outside track, the car is able to change directions.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- This Man Spent 25 Years To Create The ”World Map” On The Banks Of Lake Klejtrup, Denmark
- Haunting Photographs Of The Hell Of Serra Pelada Mines In The 1980s