Robot Street Musicians Perfectly Performing Daft Punk’s “Giorgio by Moroder” And “Get Lucky”
The video, shot by YouTube member Paul Moran who came across the spectacle while walking down Whyte Avenue, shows a group of robot musicians called N3K Trio playing the music of Daft Punk, complete with happy robot dancers.
Moran described the performance on YouTube as a “casual robot invasion,” with the group performing Daft Punk’s Giorgio by Moroder and Get Lucky.
A comment on the video by art project Robot World, which organized the event, says the hour-long performance was one of several acts put on by the project.
“Robots were stretched along the block performing different various roles such as authority bots, fiddle bots, drunk bots, hooker bots & couples etc. The act as a whole is called Robot World,” they said.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram