Robot Street Musicians Perfectly Performing Daft Punk’s “Giorgio by Moroder” And “Get Lucky”
The video, shot by YouTube member Paul Moran who came across the spectacle while walking down Whyte Avenue, shows a group of robot musicians called N3K Trio playing the music of Daft Punk, complete with happy robot dancers.
Moran described the performance on YouTube as a “casual robot invasion,” with the group performing Daft Punk’s Giorgio by Moroder and Get Lucky.
A comment on the video by art project Robot World, which organized the event, says the hour-long performance was one of several acts put on by the project.
“Robots were stretched along the block performing different various roles such as authority bots, fiddle bots, drunk bots, hooker bots & couples etc. The act as a whole is called Robot World,” they said.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- The Moscow Girl Turned Her Small Flat Into A Baroque Palace
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- This Badass Couple’s Vegas Elopement Is The Epitome Of Cool
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- Concepts From Future Past: Porsche Tapiro
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Amazing Black And White Photos Capture SoCal’s Skate, Beach & Punk Scenes From Between The Late 1960s And Early 1980s
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship