Robot Street Musicians Perfectly Performing Daft Punk’s “Giorgio by Moroder” And “Get Lucky”
The video, shot by YouTube member Paul Moran who came across the spectacle while walking down Whyte Avenue, shows a group of robot musicians called N3K Trio playing the music of Daft Punk, complete with happy robot dancers.
Moran described the performance on YouTube as a “casual robot invasion,” with the group performing Daft Punk’s Giorgio by Moroder and Get Lucky.
A comment on the video by art project Robot World, which organized the event, says the hour-long performance was one of several acts put on by the project.
“Robots were stretched along the block performing different various roles such as authority bots, fiddle bots, drunk bots, hooker bots & couples etc. The act as a whole is called Robot World,” they said.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos