Robot Street Musicians Perfectly Performing Daft Punk’s “Giorgio by Moroder” And “Get Lucky”
The video, shot by YouTube member Paul Moran who came across the spectacle while walking down Whyte Avenue, shows a group of robot musicians called N3K Trio playing the music of Daft Punk, complete with happy robot dancers.
Moran described the performance on YouTube as a “casual robot invasion,” with the group performing Daft Punk’s Giorgio by Moroder and Get Lucky.
A comment on the video by art project Robot World, which organized the event, says the hour-long performance was one of several acts put on by the project.
“Robots were stretched along the block performing different various roles such as authority bots, fiddle bots, drunk bots, hooker bots & couples etc. The act as a whole is called Robot World,” they said.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This Artist Is Here To “Confuse Your Brain” With Surreal Photo Art
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- This Artist Makes Funny And Creepy Cat Hybrids Bred In Photoshop. Have Things Gone Too Far?
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes