Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
Before the advent of AutoCAD and other drafting softwares, the engineering drawings were made on sheet of papers using drawing boards. Many equipments were required to complete a given drawing such as drawing board, different grade pencils, Erasers T-squares, Set square etc.
Almost 20 years ago, engineers and toolmakers used to draw all things on paper with the help of drafting tools and pencils. Drafting was indeed was tedious and time-consuming. Designing and putting everything on paper was a tough job, maybe that’s why the need of creation of AutoCAD software came up. The major disadvantage of paper based design was that, you can not actually change it after it’s been put on paper. So if design is changed, then start making sketches over!
AutoCAD and all that softwares are just tools which save us the time and give some more accurate designs. However initial designs are still done on paper which later converted to CAD design for better understanding!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- This Artist Draws Comics To Blow Off Some Steam During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild