Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
Before the advent of AutoCAD and other drafting softwares, the engineering drawings were made on sheet of papers using drawing boards. Many equipments were required to complete a given drawing such as drawing board, different grade pencils, Erasers T-squares, Set square etc.
Almost 20 years ago, engineers and toolmakers used to draw all things on paper with the help of drafting tools and pencils. Drafting was indeed was tedious and time-consuming. Designing and putting everything on paper was a tough job, maybe that’s why the need of creation of AutoCAD software came up. The major disadvantage of paper based design was that, you can not actually change it after it’s been put on paper. So if design is changed, then start making sketches over!
AutoCAD and all that softwares are just tools which save us the time and give some more accurate designs. However initial designs are still done on paper which later converted to CAD design for better understanding!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Photos of Cars During Winter in the 1950s and ’60s
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell