Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
Before the advent of AutoCAD and other drafting softwares, the engineering drawings were made on sheet of papers using drawing boards. Many equipments were required to complete a given drawing such as drawing board, different grade pencils, Erasers T-squares, Set square etc.
Almost 20 years ago, engineers and toolmakers used to draw all things on paper with the help of drafting tools and pencils. Drafting was indeed was tedious and time-consuming. Designing and putting everything on paper was a tough job, maybe that’s why the need of creation of AutoCAD software came up. The major disadvantage of paper based design was that, you can not actually change it after it’s been put on paper. So if design is changed, then start making sketches over!
AutoCAD and all that softwares are just tools which save us the time and give some more accurate designs. However initial designs are still done on paper which later converted to CAD design for better understanding!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 20 Chinese Women Before And After Plastic Surgery
- “Client Error”: The Superb Digital Artworks of RETOKA
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove